Go pro's are good that's why they fetch so much. If you get a 2 or 3 with built in wifi then you can use the mobile app to control and watch it so no issues with seeing what you're about to record.

If you keep your eyes open you should be able to get a hd2 or black hd3+ with various mounts etc for £200 - £280.

One of my mates just got a hd3+ black with loads of mounts for £240.

I know it seems like a lot but they are worth it imo so many options on mounts and they even have a screen flip mode for mounting upside down lol

Pretty sure no one wants to watch videos of your driveway :p

I need to capture your pistons doing a jack in the box out your bonnet because your running 20 bar boost whilst I overtake you on my driveway lmao :p

Yeah they are ace. I just went skiing with mine. Even my hd1 is still pretty impressive but the hd2 my mate has deffo had a cleaner image.

My mate boarding had some pretty heavy stacks and the camera never missed a beat. Even burying it a couple of feet into a bank it was fine lol

I would only pay over the odds if I was going to use it loads, will buy a cheap one for now go from there least I won't be arsef abput breaking it etc they sound like fun haha