He got locked up..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met the guy once before.

I swapped my xxr's for his buddy club p1's. He drove like 5 hours to my house to swap wheels lol.

He seemed like an ok boy at the time. Like others said he obviously didn't set out to harm anyone that day. But he obviously panicked when he got caught and made up a lie that just spiralled out of control really.

But sure, a life has been lost. Thoughts are with the family and loved ones of the guy on the bike. Not much else to be said really.

Quote "Six months in a young offenders institute"

Crikey, that's not a long sentence is it. I thought he would have got a lot more then that for killing someone...

pretty normal i think. a few lads around here have had six months for taking causing death by dangerous driving.

He could have been a sound fella before the incident tbf. Having this happen to you is going to cause pretty traumatic effects and everyone will deal with it differently.

Unfortunately his way was stealing people's money etc :(

It's something he's going to have to live with now, that's something I wouldn't want to have to deal with that for sure.

That's awful 😞 was it his fault tho? As I believe this Sam fella was driving like a noob

yeah kinda he had literally just passed his test and lost control around a wet corner with high profile tires I think they kinda bent over rims caught the tarmac and it rolled into a field, Kent police now use the car at events to show the public what happens if you take risks.

Although the lad that died was the only one with no belt on, supposedly just removed it to grab his phone which he dropped moments before the accident.

Edited by TurboTobz

I've seen the car now you mention it (as they aren't employers lol) sad story repeated many times :( probably a decent kid too :(

red mk6 fiesta? Was a very tragic story and a very hard experience for the occupants in the car is it was full. He was a very loved and popular lad

Yea, tbh we have a few stashed away, they put them on roundabouts near Xmas to warn about drink drive etc :(

yea, it's a good idea really. Never seen any on roundabouts mind you, great tactics although morbid it opens the eyes of many

People honestly don't understand until it's put under their noses! Very morbid but has to be to hit home! I'm for anything that prevents me having to be present when someone passes or have to do the dreaded door knock :(

People honestly don't understand until it's put under their noses! Very morbid but has to be to hit home! I'm for anything that prevents me having to be present when someone passes or have to do the dreaded door knock :(

I moan about my job, but the things expected of some one in your position is overlooked. I couldn't imagine having them kind of responsibilities.

Tbh that's the job, someone's gotta do it lol there are up sides too the worst part is paperwork :( and that unlike the us TV shows over here we act on behalf of the coroner they don't come out and give the body a once over like on tv lol

Aye my mum was killed in an RTA, I had 2 traffic cars race me 60miles to the hospital blue lights and everything to make sure I had the chance to say goodbye to her. One then became my family liaison officer and when I spoke to him it turns out that night his shift had finished like 4 hours before they found me but they refused to go home till they found me and got me to the hospital. As much everyone goes on about how much they hate the police. There's honestly no words to explain the respect I have or them. People get all pissy and complain when the police give them a hard time for speeding or driving like an arse but at the end of the day if some one does get killed or hurt its the police that have to then go destroy that family's life by telling them the news

Aye my mum was killed in an RTA, I had 2 traffic cars race me 60miles to the hospital blue lights and everything to make sure I had the chance to say goodbye to her. One then became my family liaison officer and when I spoke to him it turns out that night his shift had finished like 4 hours before they found me but they refused to go home till they found me and got me to the hospital. As much everyone goes on about how much they hate the police. There's honestly no words to explain the respect I have or them. People get all pissy and complain when the police give them a hard time for speeding or driving like an arse but at the end of the day if some one does get killed or hurt its the police that have to then go destroy that family's life by telling them the news

Sorry for your loss dude 😔