Stupid anti-theft locking

Well for the third time since owning my gt i have locked my keys inside the car :fool: . Unfortunately I was too far away from home to do the usual ease the door out and threaded bar in method and a quick call to the Rac revealed a very reasonable £141 to join today and get assistance(uh nope) so i had to ask a passer by in a van for a hammer, smashed my rear window and enjoyed a nice cold, noisy, drive home.

Anyway my question is there any way to disable the automatic locking system so this does not have to happen again(and not a spare key please :) ) it is a pain in the arse and should definitely not lock when the key is in the car pointless imo and not necessary. Any tips from the auto electricians among us would be great.

Thanks

James

You should be able to de activate the anti hijack using the alarm manual!

Take it its a toad 606i if so toad can disable it

As far as i was aware it does not have aftermarket alarm :unknw: i assumed it was factory as it's happened since i bought the car. Basically it locks the doors in a few seconds if keys are not in the ignition.

My old car had it too and locked me out. Pain in the arse! Loads of different alarm systems have it. Have you identified how it enables? Mine used to be when you put your food on the brake or activated the hazards. Disconnecting those feeds stopped mine from coming on