They're worth whatever someone will pay for it, I've seen them go for £100 up to £400.

Are they good?? hell yes. Don't think anyone who has experienced mine in either my car or Alan's when he had it was disappointed.

and just to be picky, they are not a hybrid of a CT9.

Phil.

Recently sold my broken k1 only as I bought almost brand new Tongs last summer. I'm only running 0.6bar with it at the moment, so I'm not sure how it performs, but we will see soon if I'm going to miss the k1 ;) If you have chance to buy one, buy it! You'll love the spool and the pull is awesome from the small unit.

^^^agreed. The response is superb and it just pulls and pulls. Mine lay up for over a year, first run down the road, few warm up miles, then gave her full chat and she just went like the clappers first go.

the K1 is the reason why I havent gone for a bigger turbo set up, i'd rather have that response all day long.

Phil.

can't wait to get mine running! Never seen one for sale on here...measured the inlet the other night on stock turbo, the blitz is a few mm bigger inlet, if you can find one, buy it :)

I have found one but by accident, a lad said he had coilovers for sale and he told me what else he had got, and when he said he had a k1 i had to make him an offer :D i wouldn't even attempt to look for one of these turbos as i know how rare they are, in this case the turbo has found me lol

What about mani etc..hmm I'm going to run mine on 1 bar ewg just produce more heat anything over that and stress the engine and turbo out, suppose you could run an ebc and push it to 1.1, think 1.2 is too much imo

can't wait to get mine running! Never seen one for sale on here...measured the inlet the other night on stock turbo, the blitz is a few mm bigger inlet, if you can find one, buy it :)

Because they are sold before the actual sale thread is up, you should know :D

Never measured the inlet's inner diameter, but you can use the stock efi pipe :)

Lol JayJ yeah Scottie you could set your actuator to 0.9 and push 1.0 1.1 through you ebc at least then come winter set your ebc to 0.9 so at least then it's all safe and you don't have to keep adjusting the actuator

• 2 weeks later...