Had my tf035 on for a week now. Was playing last night with my mates in their scoob and evo. After that boost started dropping off and coming in later and later. Taken the pipes off and cant see holes. Had this before and turbo had blown. Someone tell me im missing a leak from somewhere and the best way to find it

I was having very similar issues, turned out to be the seal around the EWG, my boost ring thing was loose.

Feel the turbo for play, check intercooler pipes and joiners, check core for leaks aswell. Could whip off the decat and look for fucked oil seal.

You can buy EWG blanks on ebay which you attach to the mani instead of a EWG, it will rule out a faulty EWG as it bypasses it, but you will technically be running unlimited boost whilst testing.

That would make sense, its a vband wastegate and did have diffculties fitting at first. May be that its come loose. When i had leaks before from the manifold the sound was different