Socks Feedback :(

Its a shame bud i would put in a dispute with paypal , you get your money back and he can claim off the courier, some people tend to have alot of trouble with couriers and others not =/

I'm pretty sure everything sent with a courier has a tracking number? The couriers we use always have anyaY

Yeah, they do. Everytime I've sent something through paisley freight they have emailed me a tracking ref.

Its a shame bud i would put in a dispute with paypal , you get your money back and he can claim off the courier, some people tend to have alot of trouble with couriers and others not =/

Too much time has passed for me to claim back through paypal. Limit is like 45 days, something like that?

lads, if you want to avoid such things, if you buy from someone and do it by pay pal, and if you dont get your item within 30 days, always then file the pay pal refund, if ya do then get it, send the money back to the guy.. problem solved

You have a point. But I'm sure most people would expect ALOT better from someone who runs the site. If this wasnt a mod i feel the reactions would be slightly different

Edited by Ollieh17

Dan - PM Sent, need you paypal?

Kier - PM Sent, I said I would refund you, ill take it up with paisley... If it does arrive though please let me know..

Apologises for lack of comms. The last grandparent I have (who lives in wales) had a stroke Monday. I had to fly over with family...

Ive had next to no connectivity... :/

Apologies to the above... Yes it should have been dealt with sooner...