cheap 5 door 4wd starlet!

Year: 1994

Model: Soleil L

Tax: jan 15

MOT: october 14

Mileage: 54k miles.

Description:

Basically its in very good condition, few marks here and there but its 20yrs old lol. Is mint inside. Its a poverty spec so manual window and no central locking but all keeps the weight down. Car will NOT come with the rays alloys unless you pay more. Need a quick sale as I've got my eye on another car.

currently has gi guages fitted that need some messing with to get working right. I can include alot of bits for a turbo sleeper swap if required but again for more cost. It is currently running the 1.3na jdm 100hp engine still. Runs like a dream 4wd is perfect, grips like fuck lol. Pm if you have questions. This sales thread will only last till the other car i want sells lol. I can deliver if you pay the fuel cost to drive it to you.

Price: 2k

Pictures:

20140516_181525_zpsb2nn0ldr.jpg

20140307_194216_zpszcblonks.jpg

Contact Details:pm me or reply in thread.

It is going to a good home. A starlet owner with some good passion and epic car already. And kinda if it pans out. Ill update if and when i get the new car :D

He has indeed. Was having a look at the red shell when i was there. Givong him some advice on the swap etc. Will be nice when turbo'd and is a bargin at 2k imo. Be nice to see this converted and some one doing something different to the norm for once tbh. Im out of starlets for a while, but im sure ill be back soon enough lol

By the norm do you mean buying it and abandoning it ? Hahah because thats exactly what the norm is with 4paw builds lol.

Nah man kidding on, glad it sold and by the sounds of it theres a cracking build ahead :)

Lol funny thing is dan your quite right lol most of the 4paws on the forum have been passed about more than a village bike! Should be a nice build if all goes well. Im still gonna be lurking and at all the shows with ukso as ukos is full of my mates but just no starlet for now lol

Sounds like that guy is going to do the business with this one but only time will tell.. big commitment a 4wd I'd love one but if sumthing breaks you need to basically buy another one for parts if you can get it

Sounds like that guy is going to do the business with this one but only time will tell.. big commitment a 4wd I'd love one but if sumthing breaks you need to basically buy another one for parts if you can get it

If mine breaks a 4age is getting fucked in lengthways, custom prop getting made and a welder is getting taken to the rear diff :D