hey guys im new to this thing! i have recently bought a glanza v in moonstone silver its said to be running at 170 bhp on 1bar of boost.this is a crazy increase of power to wot i was used to in a mini cooper!should post some pics up on here soon! thanks

i need some help! i have a problem with my passenger side light the side light and have decided to stop working,but it still works on hi beam witch cofused the hell out of me.i have checked all the fuses and wondering if the lights are run by a relay or sumthing else that im not aware of, thanks for any help given!

Hi and welcome to UKSC :)

Right are you talking about the side light as in first turn when switching the lights on, or the second turn which leads to the main beam?

If you mean Hi beam as to when you like flash somebody and put it back to main beam and it doesnt work, means one of your headlight H4 Bulbs have gone.

i need some help! i have a problem with my passenger side light the side light and have decided to stop working,but it still works on hi beam witch cofused the hell out of me.i have checked all the fuses and wondering if the lights are run by a relay or sumthing else that im not aware of, thanks for any help given!

Hi, welcome to the club.

I had a similar problem only i lost all headlights whilst driving!! lol Luckily was on a lit up road at the time and got home ok. Funny thing was the bulbs hadn't blown and the fuses were fine. Took them out cleaned up all the connectors and it worked first time. Very weird!!

Stu

Yea mate

Gonna try and organise a photoshoot with as many members off here that live in s wales or wanna travel to it

Just need sparky back on the road then will get organising

sweet! il be up for that! let us know when it goin down!

Yea mate

Gonna try and organise a photoshoot with as many members off here that live in s wales or wanna travel to it

Just need sparky back on the road then will get organising

Hey you could always pick me up Mike B)