• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer defo wanna try and get there dude, i had me new clutch fitted and it feels more tourquee if you get me is good though =P

I'll try my best man :( nice work with the clutch to man

how you doin with your td12 mate ? is it on and running yet? looks like yours is gunna be on before mine so cant wait to here some feedback!!

got a few snags with mine but enzo beein the legend he is, is on on the case :lol:

yeah man he is a legend, hes helped me out loads. im currently waiting on some studs for the turbo to bolt on to the manifold and then it will be all systems go fella. whats up with yours man?

yeah man he is a legend, hes helped me out loads. im currently waiting on some studs for the turbo to bolt on to the manifold and then it will be all systems go fella. whats up with yours man?

no to sure yet mate , waiting for a diagnoses from tongs, hopefully will be rollin soon though :lol:

no to sure yet mate , waiting for a diagnoses from tongs, hopefully will be rollin soon though :lol:

all my problem have been sorted pritty snappy so i doubt it will be much longer man. i cant wait for the boost now man, im getting withdrawel symptoms :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

after a shit load of work she is finally up and running again and i must say im uber chuffed :thumbsup: its much more than what i was expecting and a tad scary :D only running a bar at the moment but im cranking her to 1.2 this week for shits and giggles. should be able to get a vid soon for you guys too

yeah man its a differnt pipe. it was made up for matts blitz cooler setup so i nabbed it for mine and addaped it to suit mysetup, its cut down the standard pipe work by a fair chunk. im up your way a fair bit now man as im working over at indigo gt :thumbsup:

What you doing up there?

Im in swansea 75% of the time now mate only home next weekend for example.

Fair play though mate been there a few times always some impressive Evos there :thumbsup:

im doing my apprenticeship there fella. the motors that come in are amazing stuff i can only dream of owning lol

im really lucky to get to work there and im learning alot already

thanks for the comments guys

at the moment im running it on a blitz access ecu mapped up for a k1 untill i can save up some money again and go for a emb or somthing similar.

it goes like stink now so im having traction problems so im going to be in need of an antilift kit and some other whiteline goodies to keep me on the road :thumbsup: