• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed they are a subsidiary of Enkei, I would have guess either enkei's or SpeedStar's, so yeah, least you now know what they are.

Bare in mind the exchange rate, 1200dollars or around 600quid for a set is about right for new wheels, however that was a while back, the ones on the auctions now are basically new and can be had for a hell of a lot less.

Least you know you can replace them should you have an accident or get aggressive with a pot hole, which is always a good thing, we'll obviously be able to sort you out if that should happen.

Car looks good mate.

thanks for the comments guys. i cant wait for the splitter to get put on but the whole bumper needs doing so its going to be a while yet.as for nthe number plate i want to get a sticker like enzo's but thats when i get the bumper done too. the new exhaust is awsome, really comes to life at mid range and ive been told by my mate i popps flames now to ;)

• 3 months later...
Damn you wheres my pics? ;)

They arent posted on the site and John said he cant email them they are too large :thumbsup:

the photobucket link has been posted on the site fella so you just take what you want bud

Ben

you could say that fella, i would post up pic's but my phones playing up.

well ive calmed down now but here's the story. a few mounths ago i bought a set of replica bride seat off tucka and then set out to buy some bride frames from jap land. well they turned up yesterday and they dont fit the seats :lol: they are about an inch out so im guessing the replica's dont share the same mounting points.

im going to make some kind of brakets now to fit and make up for the difference

Ben