• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the one from sikillamart, i wasnt to fussed on the blue paint that it came in and plus i chiped it trying to fit it so i gave it a nice coat of high gloss black paint.personaly i think it looks alot better in black.

• 1 month later...

went to hereford yesterday to pick up some parts from whitey and must say that it was the most fun drive ive had in my car the roads were amazing and it was a nice day.i sould have taken some pics but never mind. spotted 2 gt's on the way dont know if thier off here but looked nice and clean. just a little update of the parts i have and waiting on.

boot flooring - got

parcel shelf - got

boost gauge - got

3 gauge mounting

blitz turbo timer harness

D2 coilovers - ordering next week!

just a quick question on the gauges. after buying the boost gauge i decided i wanted 3 to finish off the look but wot gauges do i get that would be of use? comments welcome guys!

and i would like to say a big thank you 2 whitey for his help!

oil pressure is nice to have should there be big nasty speedbumps round your way and your ridin low, thats y i got one, just incase i should ever smack a boulder or somethin a rip a hole...might sound unlikely but last yr there was some serious rain here, it was all sorts of shit out of the fields onto the roads and i smacked a big rock as i came round a bend!

wot do any harm havin oil pressure!

Phil.

oil presure sounds good and usfull i just didnt want to get stuff that didnt work. oh and wots an egt? also the boost gauge needs a t piece put in but there is already one there for the boost controller,is it ok to put 2 in?

oil presure sounds good and usfull i just didnt want to get stuff that didnt work. oh and wots an egt? also the boost gauge needs a t piece put in but there is already one there for the boost controller,is it ok to put 2 in?

IIRC EGT is exhaust gas temp ???

and yes 2 t pieces shouldnt be a prob, or a "+" kind of pice

• 1 month later...

ive been meaning to do it for ages so this weekend i finally got round to doing it. heres some pic's

opinoins welcome guys

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

i really like the last one :lol: need a better camera for the next time

• 2 weeks later...

yeah maybe id give it ago, the other glanza looked like it did well so it would all be down to me. just missed out on a new turbo to so im not a happy bunny!

finally got around to fitting the d2's yesterday wasnt too hard of a job when we could get the bolts out. noticed a diference to no more bouncy arse end! think ive got to get it all tracked up now though because the steering whell isnt dead strait any more.dont know if ive done it wrong or not. i woulkd post pics up but i cant get them to come off my new phone so if some one could helpm with that to, its the N95.