• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been a bit busy after work 2 da.me and my mate decided to paint my calipers gloss black and fit my new nuts.gona test fit the reverse scoop 2mo.

P250108_1854.jpg

P250108_185401.jpg

P250108_1903.jpg

as you can see my rims have had a beating!

rite guys,today me and my buddy have been busy painting the scoop.its pretty good considering ive never sprayed before.only problem is the shade of paint is slightly out <_< .ave a look and see wot you guys think.

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

ad some fum last nite.i was pickin my mate up from town when an old supra wized past. i got behind it flick on high boost and smoked him,probably due to him avin no clue wot was going on! but he eventully caught up and roally tunned me! put a smile on my face anyway! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

just got back and my c-pilla bar had tried to be delivered but instead of the driver putting the note in the post box he mailed it! which then meant snack time for the dog.i got home to little shreds of delivery notice. and i cnt make out the name of the company. damn dog! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

a little update. after a hell of alot of trouble i recived my brace (no thanks to parcel force).so i thought yey il pop out and fit it now.well who ever said that you could fit it to seat belts buy getting a longer bolt was wrong because of some unique thred thats on there.so after some drilling and reeming the standard bolt fits through. then i had to dremel the nuts out of the seat belt mountsso the brackets could fit correctly. not the easiest of jobs to do if you dont ave the tools at hand.but after all that its fitted and looks cool as feck!

also ive taken my scoop off and ive sprayed it again with some new paint!

will post some new pics up by the end of the weekend.

rirght guys heres some pics of my new brace. i would have posted some of the freshly painted scoop but as always its no the right colour,it is shiny this time though! im starting to think that the paint shop im going to is rubbish thats the second time now and they matched it to my car aswell. :)

well here we are comment welcome

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

im pleased with the quality of the pics to.