• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
hi, car looks good!! what mods were on the car before u got it and what have u got done? what rims were u after? i like the rims u got in the pics.

all ive done so far is put the alarm on and my new item thats coming soon.i was after some rotas or sumthing like the minilight wheels.i like them but the previous owner has not looked after then and they are seriously batterd!

mark, i gota get new coilovers and would like sum new wheels.

did a bit of work on the car today.i finaly got round to removing the rear tint,it did my box in couldnt see shit through it.and fitted new speakers in the front of the car because for some reason they were missing.will post sum new pic wen ive got time.

Im tempted to rip my tints out but when the coppers made me remove the front windows that was a nightmare so I would rather pay someone to do the rear lol

Looking forward to some fresh pics :p

nah id do it 4 free fella. 2 packages arrived today,yep 1 was my wheel nuts and my secret item has come to so im gona work hard and get it done and then il post up some new pics.mite take a bit though?!