• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy cat.:lol:

It is a very nice wheel though, how did you end up wiring in the horn and did you leave the spiral cable on (the black plastic thing which allows the wires to turn without tangling)?

You need to put the omp sticker on the middle too, looks funny without it.

Copy cat. :lol:

It is a very nice wheel though, how did you end up wiring in the horn and did you leave the spiral cable on (the black plastic thing which allows the wires to turn without tangling)?

You need to put the omp sticker on the middle too, looks funny without it.

i added an earth wire inside the boss, the indicators still dont self cancel but im not to worried about that for a minute. the stickers here but the sticky bit is rubbish. to be honest im a little disapointed with the quality of the horn but hey you cant have it all

cheers phil!

Yeah I thought the horn looked a bit cheap too but I had a trd one to go on instead so didn't mind.:lol:

My horn's wired up badly though, did you use the spiral cable? I just have the boss earthing on the steering column then the positive wire is loose through the boss but keeps popping off.

i used the wire that was in the boss( not sure if thats the one your on about?) and then the earth is running through the allen bolts used to hold the wheel on. seem to be working fine for the moment

• 3 months later...