• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

right guys ive kept quite long enough.this weekend shall be fitting my TD12 ultimate kit ;)

after a very long time and being constatly left behind my my mates glanza i decided to bite the bullet and slash out on a full kit. i didnt fancy the regular tong gt hybrid and when i saw this new development i had to have one! hope ive made the right choise :rolleyes:

so if all goes well this weekend should see me into a fully working 1 bar monster!

pics and more updates to come

Ben

ahh mate thats gunna be mint! that kit looks insane and will easily see 220bhp at 1bar on stock engine... i recon you could push 230.

sweet update hope it all goes well mate, my gt spec pulls like a train so this will just be mad, it will put such a smile on your face!

at the moment ive put it on hold for this weekend as i need to sort a few extra bits and pieces out. i'll be running it all on a blitz ecu mapped for a k1 so i think it should suit it nicely as i cant afford mapping at this point. if i can get close to 200bhp and close to in torque id be a very happy chappy :D

for the dyno run i will have to wait to get some pennys.im starting a new job soon so money is going to be tight for a while

thanks for the comment guys

Ben

If I were you mate I'd get a new hotside pipe made up as those ones have a really shitty long route.

Other than that it's looking good I'm sure you'll easily get 200bhp on one of those TD12 hybrids.

@ lukesr. i think it was about 120 bucks fella

ive got a new hot pipe made up fella so nearly half the blitz pipping will be scrapped, should help a bit with response too

Then a boy on here bought it from Leeds and now you have it..its gone around lately :D

CAT 1 it straight away lol i was that boy do a proper cat 1 to with a power key and everything dude its worth it to have it still sitting in your drive when you wake up every morning lol

CAT 1 it straight away lol i was that boy do a proper cat 1 to with a power key and everything dude its worth it to have it still sitting in your drive when you wake up every morning lol

haha noway fella, hows things? i had to put a cat 1 on it as soon as i got her home or the insurance compamy wouldnt touch me

yer all good now man loving this project just read the whole thread really interesting :D

but me old glanza being knicked turned out to be a blessing in discuse as i have a lot better one now insurance went up a bit but thats mainly cause i told them about the mods WHHHOOPs lol old one kept breaking as enzo will tell ya, and wasnt tooo clean new one is a mint bag lol :D having an uprated clutch put in mine tuesday cant wait is slipping a bit atm

sweet man i can see me maybe needing a new clutch when this new upgrade goes ahead. your new one looks like she's a minter. im getting really excited now as my power upgrade is nearly on :D

well i ve got a exeedy organic thingy clutch lol going on tomorow yaaay cause clutch was slipping in 3rd 4th and fith when you hammer it it like goes 3000-4000rpm it like revs cuts back to 3500 and then pulls

so dude what is the td12 upgrade how do it work is it a new engine??? does it make the engine stronger??

and yer she is am soo happy man just clean as hell couple of scratches but you gotta expect it with a car that old.

are you going JAE really love the way your cars sitting on its ass lol looks sweet :D

well i ve got a exeedy organic thingy clutch lol going on tomorow yaaay cause clutch was slipping in 3rd 4th and fith when you hammer it it like goes 3000-4000rpm it like revs cuts back to 3500 and then pulls

so dude what is the td12 upgrade how do it work is it a new engine??? does it make the engine stronger??

and yer she is am soo happy man just clean as hell couple of scratches but you gotta expect it with a car that old.

are you going JAE really love the way your cars sitting on its ass lol looks sweet :D

the td12 is a full hybrid tubo, it's tongs latest turbo. Should be a nice upgrade man. If my cars all sorted and I've got some spare cash I'll come along to jae, haven't been yet so should be a laugh

i do tend to keep a bit quite here fella. the kit is of awesome quality and really heavy duty stuff. im just getting the last few bits sorted and i should be away then fella. as for the splitter i havent got it on yet, didnt really want to put it on with out the skirts to match.

cheers for the comments guys

Ben