whats does everyone do for a living?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times have I bought you fuel ? I rest my case :)!

Once or twice when I needed to take US somewhere lol.

^^^

Wow Domestic!! Haha

Clearly someones on my case lol.

He just costs a lot to keep happy

I don't cost anything? It's really annoyed me that you've said that...

Haha, funny that, im fairly confident my mrs would say the same lol. Although im convinced shes more expensive to keep than me haha.

We will never win evidently :thumbsup:

On topic though.

I'm going to be leaving my current job of 6 years into a big open world and have no idea what to do with myself.. unsure of whether to wait and find something I really like doing.. or to stick a boring 9-5 job :/! Life is tricky at times.

Tbh people who like there job and earn good money at the same time, are very very lucky! As ads pointed out unfortunately life is all about bills and money so most of us get lost in a job forgetting we should be enjoying it.

I like my job 80-90% of the time tbh. But i think its unrealistic to say you love going to work every single day no matter what the job. Everything gets mundane after long enough lol.

My problem is I kinda like my job. It's very relaxed I can get away with being late and bumming about a fair bit and have a laugh with the managers etc it's progressing slowly, the whole place is improving slowly. But that's also the problem with my pay, that's also increasing very slowly, as is my training.

If i were to go somewhere which paid what I would like my work output would have to reflect that which is why atm I'm staying put, as im incredibly lazy for the most part! :lol:

Well, Texa produce their own diagnostic equipment, and we at the UK software office (it's an Italian company), are responsible for making individual software systems for Ford JLR cars. So yeah, basically reads all parameters and does any settings and adjustment routines that may be on the ECU. Interesting stuff tbh. Just finished doing nearly all of the main ECU's for the new Transit Custom and Connect, so they should be winging their way onto the next Texa IDC4 release!

I used the texa kit for about 4 years. It was a great bit of kit to use. Was great on fiats and stuff like that but for a ford or a jag it was a big nope. Our kit won't do it. Havnt used it for 2 years odd now tho. Does it do KAM test now?