Show me your steering wheels! ;)

Hey guys

I am shopping for a steering wheel ATM I kinda like the idea of a deep dish one to suit the race car kinda look alot of people say stay away from he cheap ones my Budget is around 45-70 I can justify more

Links and pictures would be nice

Cheers

Alex

Got this one for Sale. It's a omp rep but not bendy like some on you see on YouTube, came from the CJ group buy so other members can vouch for them, think it was £67 delivered before so will be in your price range.

Includes a boss kit too

20140408_193437.jpg

Tbf looking at the pic above this they are the same wheel just painted or anodised different colours

Edited by morgey

1799112_10152325125134714_707650438_o.jp

1669963_10152339723514714_1461622317_o.j

Kind of goes with the black/red interior theme I seem to have going on with the inside of my car.

It's a Personal wheel from Driftworks, having had cheap OMP copies before I decided to splurge on something decent this time.

Got this one for Sale. It's a omp rep but not bendy like some on you see on YouTube, came from the CJ group buy so other members can vouch for them, think it was £67 delivered before so will be in your price range.

Includes a boss kit too

Posted Image

Tbf looking at the pic above this they are the same wheel just painted or anodised different colours

Well pm your price you want

Wont need the boss though mate

I bought one from mcgill motorsport. Was only £32.99 and not one of the usual 'cheap shit'. The steering wheel feels solid and the suede effect is nice to hold but wears quite quick.

null_zps0e754a7d.jpg

Not one of the usual cheap shit? £32.99 with nice to hold suede that wears quite quick....

What's a cheap shit one then?