i have now rolled my starlet!!

I hav on christmas day rolled my starlet, i am also a f**king looney i went 95 around bend in the ice and rolled down the biggest bankin known to man!!! i have now completely wrote of the car!!! ruined anyone want a 4EFE engine with 13000 on it your more than welcome for the right cash also standard seats suspention and other part going as well as my induction kit!!! im gutted and i shat my self been in to mins since i done it and still shakin!! Cant belive i done it i need brain surgery!! for im now a complete nutcase and i see that now!!! sorry folk!!!

how did the starlet do in the crash then? 95mph and going down a bank and flipping over would usually mean a fatal ending, consider yourself lucky.

never mind though, you can always get another car. just as long as you learn from this.

I thought you were only 16? If you were driving the car illegally you are a fool and i have no sympathy for you.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh thought you were 16 B) Lucky your not injured badly but doin high speed on ics is stupid what ebnds do you go round at 95mph if your not on a track?????????????????????????????????? :)

Indeed, illegal drivin, 95mph on an icy rd, rolled down a bank...i would consider myself EXTREMELY lucky dude. Like the boys have already said, dust urself off and count your lucky stars, take the ear bashin your folks will no doubt dish out as it is deserved, but most importantly LEARN from wot u have done and u will be a lot better off for it. Glad your in one piece, but plz LEARN from it so that it NEVER happens again.

Phil.

I thought you were only 16? If you were driving the car illegally you are a fool and i have no sympathy for you.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wouldnt like to think that you were out endangering others while you dont have a licence!!!! @ 95mph i have no sympathy for it especially if you had have injured someone else!!!

to tell the truth the starlet done great might be fixable haha my mates have now ripped it apart all thats left is the shell and it looks good its not bent or twisted put it on machine thing to check that and started putting things back on so sorry toymota!! and yes everyone i am 16 but it was a private road and it was a tight turn and i usually make it but the ice proved me wrong!!!:-( its not getting ready to be painted already and then im going to wait till i come out of the army and put some dosh into it and get a full body kit and do it up max powers tylin BLING thanks everyone and yeah thank god im ok!!!! drove it home afterward :-P the 13000 engine is fine HOORAY and the exhaust has more than a hole in it haha buthopfully see you all next summer with my new improved starlet thinkin on a custom kit cause i should have the money for it!!! thanks all!!

lol good plans, but i know it wasnt a private road. lol to reach 95 mile an hour in your car would take over 20secs times that by distance, thats a fucking long private road, with a bend.

but good luck.