i have now rolled my starlet!!

"f you dont learn from it your a fucking idiot. lol"

i dont care mate, this dosent sound nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didnt write that. I just agreed.

its obvious other people are thinking the same. the wee guy just needs to calm in my opinion. seen loads of people come onto forums and spam away, most of it crap. they come and go.

"f you dont learn from it your a fucking idiot. lol"

i dont care mate, this dosent sound nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was me!!

i didnt mean it to be offensive. just wanted to get the point across thouroughly

because i learnt at 16 when i crashed into a fence in my field, i was only going about 17mph but it taught me something. :)

anyway enzo's gotta come back to this i reckon the topic should be deleted.

i must admit, n/a starlets that have gone down the strip barely reach 80 odd mph, so you would have needed at least a half mile road. but as has been said, learn from your mistake!

some poeple aern't so lucky the first time.

Rich.

i used to know someone who crashed speeding about, killed all his passengers incuding g/f then had to climb over them all to get out the wreck.

i will apolagize for my bad behaviour. lets all just show love now.

Bad behaviour?? I hardly think so gaz mate, u were makin a point and wanted to make sure it was thouroughly put across, nout to apologise for IMO, u were doin the right and decent thing buy lookin out for him...and im in agreement with u too, if the lesson hasnt been learnt then for the sake of other rd users plz stay the fuck off public rds. I dont mean that to be harsh but i dont care, no1 has the right to endanger other road users just because they think they're colin mccrae. As I&#39;ve said before, the best course of action is to learn from this.

And yeah i reckon the mods should flex their pimp hands on this topic before enzo returns, keep it Ikea-clad chill on here! :)

Phil.

Like you guys are all saints :)

Driving uninsured @ 16 = Stupid

Cornering at 95mph in icy conditions = Stupid

There is only one way to become a good driver though and that's learning through your mistakes! Find it hard to believe you were going 95mph anyway...

Like you guys are all saints :)

Driving uninsured @ 16 = Stupid

Cornering at 95mph in icy conditions = Stupid

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol a lot of us surely aren't saints but there are a lot of times when we would know when to slow down i.e. 95mph on a corner with ice added in!! time jus to stand back and have a good look at things i think!!

some one lock this post!!

i agree with alot of the lads on here

95mph into the biggest bank known to man, and hardly even done nethin to your car?

i hit my mate up the arse goin 10-15mph and ruined the whole front end of my car, the cross member and bent it.

so i also find it hard to believe you managed to come outa that 95mph crash without a single scratch on you and that your car hasnt even bent or at least written off?

voicin my own opinion which has already been said by a few on here, only bcoz its reality..

stupidity is the word to use, i wudnt even drive speed limit 30mph on backroads let alone 95mph where there is a bank.

eric

im not jokin people 95mph on a corner in the ice i know it doesnt sound like it could be true but it is i was averaging bout 80mph on this road all the way across nd th other thing is!!! people do thinks they regret just im not regreting it just making the best of it and yeah the bumber bent right into the radiator and one door is completely screwed ad there is a shortage of both mirrors and windows both driver side ones and the actual shell is good but might need new steering wrak or something!!

and does anyone know of a place that would completely repair the car and do work on it for me??? (theink they call it heaven haha) but if you do would apreciate it!!