New and first starlet gt ep82 runing td04

HI! everone i have bought my first GT Turbo and love it its runing tdo4 turbo and rrfp,jam fcd,and front mount intercooler HKS mushroom filter boost runing at 10psi but want to run 1 bar in near future.

Thank you all will get that check out today coming back from work car is running @12psi in 5th no sign of clutch slipeg but got an issue with my manifold blowing not sure if it's from manifold gaskit or the weld where can I get decent manifold for td04 set up

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone need oppinions

My mate bought a starlet ep82 runing td04L at 1bar boost on standard ecu stock internals and stock injectors fueling is set by raising rate fuel pump think is set at 40psi/bar cant remember what he said.

I was wondering is that safe need your expert opinions on this one

Lastly he wants to know can he run wide band Air/fuel ratio gauge on stock ecu

thank you in Advance.

oh still having problems uploading my car pic lol

From what I've read, by no means an expert. No mate, that isn't safe to run on stock ECU. For peace of mind I'd tell him to get an emanage and a proper map. That's me personally.

You need to use photobucket or what not and upload to that site then copy the image location in the photo icon in the text area,.

Why didn't your mate join? Sure its not your car lol. As long as the fpr has been set up properly with a wideband etc some people say sit will run fine,but not ideal. Mappable ecu or even a plug and play would be better. Wideband is fine on standard ecu, they dont interfere with eachother

I've known a couple of people run like this before..........BUT you must have a wideband to keep an eye on fuelling, without it you are asking for trouble. Must be running some kind of FCD otherwise you'd be getting fuel cut, this amplifies the need for a wideband again as it interferes with the map sensor signal. As said above, wideband is completely self sufficient and doesn't go through the ECU at all