Rota Grids in White

rotas look nice yes, because they are copies of the ube JDM wheels.

then you start looking at quality.

poor materials are used to make them, they weight alot and are weak.

then the finish is awful. ive never seen a set of rotas last more than 1 winter without needing repainting.

its all realitive. pay a quater of the price for the rip offs and get a severe decrease in quality.

id rather pay the money for proper wheels and not be laughed at.

I agree with you Rick, on the copies of uber JDM wheels front. But i seriously dont know what you are talking about with the poorly made, poorly painted bit. Keirz has had his a while now and they are still as fresh as they where when they came out the boxes. And i'm sure most people with Rotas will agree.

Most people cant afford proper JDM wheels anyway soo...

I think white Grids will look great on your car mate, white with red will look awesome B)

and as for the other comments, not everybody can afford Volks, weds or any other high end make of wheel.

for what the average consumer wants Rota's are fine

He asked how they look Rick not if they are made from Play Doh or whatever you said they was made from B)

He may aswell of asked what a set of TE37's would look like on his car....oooof below the belt? :p

all i will say is....if u walk round JAE u will see MANY cars with rotas, and i mean BIG cars, lots of scoobies etc etc etc u know the drill. they must have a certain amount of appeal in the jap car community.

i WAS goin to get a set of auto x's.....but i have found somethin that (regardless of the build quality debate) i think look even more like the 'car-wheel-manifestation of PURE UBER SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B):pB)

that is all. i have not expressed any opinions or slabbered about anything at all in this post, so i expect no hostile replies directed at me....or i will throw my moderator weight around and altho your post count will rise no one will know why because i'll just delete your posts.....so neh neh neh!!!!!!! :pB) B) :(

anyway back to the point....get photoshop workin and get a chop done, i reckon it'll look pretty damn smart!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.