Rota Grids in White

He may aswell of asked what a set of TE37's would look like on his car....oooof below the belt? B)

id have asid, theyll look ok. i like te37s.

they will look ok on the car, but its the persona that comes with it. ie, people looking at it going "oh hes got volks, ube" then getting close and it turns to "oh they're just shitty rotas..."

Yea see what you mean. But to be fair, i cant go beyond what i can afford and if i can get these, that look so similar to the proper ones that people gota look up close to see the difference, then i may as well get them! i aint too fussed what people think because they are fully aware how much the te37s cost and CAN understand the reasoning behind me not getting them...they'll just choose to ignor it.

if i could afford te37s i'd have a glanza, not a GLS B) .

I do appreciate your opinion tho, you have a very good point about getting the real thing.

Mike

just get some rotas dude,i have had my gt3s for nearly 2years, granted i have resprayed them but thats was only due to gettin bord with the colour, apart from that had no problems at all! not every one can afford the real deal! and rotas do the job plus alot cheaper than most,so you save some money for other goodies!!

just get some rotas dude,i have had my gt3s for nearly 2years, granted i have resprayed them but thats was only due to gettin bord with the colour, apart from that had no problems at all! not every one can afford the real deal! and rotas do the job plus alot cheaper than most,so you save some money for other goodies!!

B)

My mate just bought red GT3's in 16s for his civic now doubt I will be trying them on the EP B)

But yea what you said above tucka is spot on

Honestly they are not as bad as Rick is making out its just he doesnt like copies of "ube" JDM wheels :p

volk te37s = £1000ish

grids = £450ish

saving of £550ish

that equals...............................

220 ish pints of beer B)

27.5 ish lapdances B)

i know its all ish's but come on boys..............

jdm ftw B):p:p

you are wrong boys so wrong.........

beer and boobies ftw :(

my work here is done, im off to the pub!

volk te37s = £1000ish

grids = £450ish

saving of £550ish

220 ish pints of beer B)

27.5 ish lapdances B)

beer and boobies ftw B)

ohh my god!! ROFL the guy speaks sense BOOBIES AND BEER AND ROTA'S FTMW yO!!! :(

volk te37s = £1000ish

grids = £450ish

saving of £550ish

220 ish pints of beer B)

27.5 ish lapdances B)

beer and boobies ftw :(

wow thats beautifull dude! lol

i was always told if u cant afford the best, wait

Yea thats good reasoning Si but it is a fair compromise i think....pretty much the same look and i wont have to struggle to get them.

......there is an EVEN cheaper option....re-spray mine in white with a red lip and text. Then i wouldnt look like a cheap skate either....that might be a better option.

Mike

Rays FTW!!!

30911474014.jpg

12409220087.jpg

B)

£360 with toyo's

equals......

Instant panties dropping and plenty of change from the price of a set of common rota's to get properly rat arsed and not even remember who's panties it is that litter the car. :p

Seriously though search around ebay/yahoo for jdm rim's and you'll find an original sexual set for the price of rota's. B)

Instant panties dropping and plenty of change from the price of a set of common rota's

you need alloy wheels for that B) well if you cant make that happen in other ways buy volks.

for those of us who have no problems with making that happen, get rotas.

you need alloy wheels for that B) well if you cant make that happen in other ways buy volks.

for those of us who have no problems with making that happen, get rotas.

Lol. No, it just happens. :p Added bonus I suppose.

I thought you were going to the pub anyway?!