Billet td04 ( stock internls)

As above anybody stuck one of these on stock internls getting bord of my power now and want a little more exctment. all the boys over the pond dont forge for td04 and run silly boost with no problems. Obviously I'll need bigger injectors I do have mls head gasket and arp head bolts just wanted people's thoughts on this thanks all :D

Edited by akyakapotter

If it blows... Would you be happy to buy and replace an engine...

if you don't think you would, stick with what you have!

Raising boost over 1.2bar is pushing it ;)

Tbh tho, billet wheel will allow you to run more power at the same boost anyway!

At least get some gauges to monitor how much your pushing your engine

Afr and oil pressure will allow you to see how much stress your putting on standard stuff.

The right management is always a good idea you prob could push a little more boost with the ARP head bolts and gaskets but don't go silly.

Get a good aft gauge and then ask your mapper to turn it up a little bit at a time

I would suggest a good oil and more services if your going to push the block more

I'll talk to Mike see if he tells me off for wanting to do it lol its a 236 mile drive to get my map tweeked lol :)

Edited by akyakapotter

Best of luck to you, and keep in mind also that if the engine decided to let go it could also take out the turbo to leave you further out of pocket

Edited by Jim*