My car was at the garage where it was getting done as a job on the side cus I'm friends, starlet was parked out back locked up under a car cover but some dick heads have put the window through and took a few ball ache things

Hks Pfc fcon fuel system

Blitzz fatt turbo timer silver

Air filter relocation unbranded filter blue pipe

Drivers side original toyota wind deflector

Worst part is car won't start due to the fuel system being all wired in so now I have the ball ache job of chasing up wires and getting it to fire up

Also the retards just took the turbo timer and fuel box with no wiring or anything

So if any of you see any parts up let me know please or any ebay whores because it was a couple of weeks ago now so they might of think it's blown over and can sell them on

From the York area so any adds saying North Yorkshire or tadcaster or surrounding areas

surely that's someone knowing what there looking for unless the things were on display , absolute knobs sorry to hear that dude

That's what I thought. Was anything else nicked?

They were mounted in the centre console screws etc that's where I had the fcon and turbo timer but I mean they literally fleeced it, the fucking tramps took the random 1ps 2ps in the centre console aswell :s

Just mine as for one night and one night only was only mine out the back -.- it's been towed to tuning developments now to get the full shabang sorted cus it's been massively neglected it's a shed at the minute

Just mine as for one night and one night only was only mine out the back -.- it's been towed to tuning developments now to get the full shabang sorted cus it's been massively neglected it's a shed at the minute

Sounds like a massive coincidence to me they should have locked your car inside or you took it back next day I would be wanting compensation off the garage I see it was a favour but look what's happened, or it could just be a case of an unfortunate event :-/ anyways hope you get sorted!