A big hello from the Toyota sprit series

Guest Enzo

Guest Bazzagt4
Sounds cool :)

Welcome to UKSC :o

Do you drive an EP yourself?

Hi sparky,

Drive a ST205 myself but have always had a soft spot for the starlet turbo, awesome pocket rocket that would suprise many folk, a good friend of mine has one entered for next years events and is currently building a monster Forged engine controlled by MOTEC , was running over 170bhp so wasnt slow then.

Great forum you have here

Regards

Hi sparky,

Drive a ST205 myself but have always had a soft spot for the starlet turbo, awesome pocket rocket that would suprise many folk, a good friend of mine has one entered for next years events and is currently building a monster Forged engine controlled by MOTEC , was running over 170bhp so wasnt slow then.

Great forum you have here

Regards

you on about dan with the 2litre turbo engine?

• 10 months later...

Hi Again folks,

My old PC crashed so I lost all my login details for here :p

Anyway........We had a cracking season this year and are looking forward to next year now, We aim to have 6 events dotted thoughout the year and will be taking payments from those wanting to secure a space in next years championship. If you have a look over on www.toyota-sprint-series.com you will find a list of interested parties for 2009, just add your name and we will contact you when everything is in place.

I have seen many Starlets this year that will perform great in this series and would be great to see them racing next year.

Kind regards

Baz

nice idea to think bout their Geo

yea totaly

Hi Again folks,

My old PC crashed so I lost all my login details for here :p

Anyway........We had a cracking season this year and are looking forward to next year now, We aim to have 6 events dotted thoughout the year and will be taking payments from those wanting to secure a space in next years championship. If you have a look over on www.toyota-sprint-series.com you will find a list of interested parties for 2009, just add your name and we will contact you when everything is in place.

I have seen many Starlets this year that will perform great in this series and would be great to see them racing next year.

Kind regards

Baz

something to think about baz dude, if i can get sponsoship then il be there to compete if not next year the year after,

would you like me to delete your old acount