Maddox710 new daily (bmw content)

Wicked car! I love bmw's big time. Still miss my e46 even though it drank like fook! Im after another bmw in the not so far future. Lush cars, great build quality. Enjoy it mate.

Wicked car! I love bmw's big time. Still miss my e46 even though it drank like fook! Im after another bmw in the not so far future. Lush cars, great build quality. Enjoy it mate.

Yeah it's great a very rare 68k on the clock and full bmw service history till 66k completely opposite of the starlet scene

Enjoy it mate. Im after an e90 335d M-sport next :) just need to buy a house first lol. Your very lucky to find one thats such low mileage! The 5 is a lovely size too. Like being in a limo. Same as my aristo :) like you say total contrast to starlets. Any plans for it?

Enjoy it mate. Im after an e90 335d M-sport next :) just need to buy a house first lol. Your very lucky to find one thats such low mileage! The 5 is a lovely size too. Like being in a limo. Same as my aristo :) like you say total contrast to starlets. Any plans for it?

Not really mate just look after it maybe keep the BMW service history going, and just have a full detail on it. Your aristo is such a cool car, plans later on for me would be 535d e60

Tbh mate 4.6 is a bargin for what you got :) and i love the e60 but the nimbleness of the e90 apeals for me. That said the room in the aristo may sway me to an e60 as there is so much in the aristo its silly. Looks like you have a very very clean car here. Will hold its value really well too even with another 20k miles on.

And cheers, the aristo is a cool car indeed. Just not as fuel efficient as a diesel :(

Edited by shorty
  • 4 weeks later...

Not much happening with this just brought an msport carbon gear selection nob, as the old one was well ropey. This freshens the dash area up a reet treat 20140809_132729_zpspfskfczo.jpg IMG-20140809-WA0001_zpspudsxmsf.jpeg Other than that just been scrubbing the interior up. I brought some autofinesse leather cleaner and hide conditioner. And it's absolutely shit if you thinking of buying any autofinesse products don't bother everything I've brought now is shocking and over priced.

Also got a hold of a load of new non genuine badges for wheels and bonnet 20140731_222937_zpsrhdg82jo.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...