Got my Glanza in August and have added a few mods since then. I only have a few pics at the moment but will add more shortly. Spec :-

96 Glanza V

51K miles

'98 Spec front bumper

HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust

HKS Super Power Flow

HKS Actuator

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

ARC Top mount Intercooler

Magnecor KV85 Ignition leads

ZEP Decat Downpipe

Walbro Fuel pump

Sard RRFPR with gauge

Apexi Boost gauge

Buddy Club 1.3bar Rad Cap

NGK Iridium plugs

Bailey BOV

KYB Super AGX dampers

RSR Super low springs

Cusco rear strut brace

Rota Grp N wheels

Yoko Parada Spec 2 tyres

EBC Turbo Groove front discs

EBC Greenstuff Pads

Clear indicator lenses

I have a Recaro seat to put in and will have a Cusco rear strut brace to put on at Xmas!!

Here it is with the Racing Hart wheels that were on it when I got it

100_1177.jpg

100_1181.jpg

And now with the Rotas!

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

100_1200.jpg

Comments welcome. Im getting a FMIC in the New Year!

Mike

Hi mate, very nice Glanza you have,

Believe you met my brother at that little Long Eaton meet thing. Keiran with the silver Glanza

Yes mate your bro's car was very nice indeed!! Ive fitted a few things since then. Ive replied to one of your posts on my mates thread (200sx-Starlet-Jay) saying that if you ever fancy another little meet up that would be cool!

Mike

hello, looking good mate. looks even better in the flesh too, did you get the actuator issues sorted?

Hi mate. Just sorted the actuator issue out by removing the restrictor in the pipe from the turbo housing to the T piece. You may find if you decat yours you may have to do the same but perhaps not as you have the standard airbox in place don't you. Got my SARD RRFPR with gauge on now aswell! Will post pics soon.

i think those racing hearts look fucking amazing!

amen

liking your v by the way, are you keeping the yellow indicators or will you get the clear versions do you think?

Cheers Enzo - the Racing Harts were nice but always wanted dar wheels and the poicshed lip was showing signs of corroding so changed them whilst they were still nice!

Already got the clear lenses on just not taken any recent pics but will update with new pics at the weekend!

Mike

Latest addition to my Glanza was fitted today! Cusco rear strut brace. The 'Daytona' sticker didnt come with the brace, I actualy found it under the spare wheel well when I was removing the rear seat etc! Authentic JDM decal that probably been there for years! Cash prize of £0 to anyone who knows what product it refers to!

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg