• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right update time,

Need to kick my ass into gear and get stuff fitted lol, got some new discs to go on drilled and grooved for that racecar look ;) still got to do the springs also might be getting a set of Gt seats to make a proper start on the interior along with looking at a couple of steering wheel but I'm skeptical about buying them online but yeah, might be looking as swapping my wheels around as well either rotas or speedline are on the list, well, I'll get some pics up when I actually take some :L

Gt seats are a great upgrade i love m8ne!!!!

Mine were a bastard to get in but they're in now and I love them lol, only problem I got is due to my (going to be nice to myself here) 'size' they're a little too close to the wheel but I think I've found the sweet spot now so all good! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right so finally got the springs on with the help of Starlet_Joshy and i have to admit, it's only a 40mm drop but it makes the car look so much better now!

Next on the list is getting my brakes done and fitting my 4EFTE Mani then might look at getting a steering wheel and maybe a Glanza rear bumper, looking for a number plate surround and Glanza Rear lights so if anyone's got anything PM me

So pictures :p

InstaSize_2015_4%20_%2035831_zps6mnpham5

IMG_20150504_133011_zpstfxqq204.jpg

DSC_0006_zpsxwl4pskp.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-02-22-27-59_zpsrfzloy

• 2 weeks later...

thinking about buying these springs! my 35mm apex ones dont drop it much:( still got an horrible gap! good updates anyway :thumbsup:

Think I might have mentioned on Instagram but yeah it sits pretty on the front but the back is a litter higher than I thought it would be but it still looks sick :)

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me some idea's on what to do next... thinking about getting a Glanza rear bumper, numberplate surround etc, saving to get my exhaust done and looking at getting a kode steering wheel but i'm not really sure what else i can do at the moment

Any suggestions guys?

Edited by GavinsBeard

It depends what route you want to take mate

Tbh in my head i kinda wanna keep the N/A front end and have the Glanza rear but to me i think it'll look a bit odd... that or i could just go full on Glanza rep, and maybe get some IDWorkz wings

Edited by GavinsBeard

Tbh in my head i kinda wanna keep the N/A front end and have the Glanza rear but to me i think it'll look a bit odd... that or i could just go full on Glanza rep, and maybe get some IDWorkz wings

My rear end is a glanza one. But kept the n/a front end as well doesn't look too bad tbh. Also have some side skirts on as well

My rear end is a glanza one. But kept the n/a front end as well doesn't look too bad tbh. Also have some side skirts on as well

That's sorta what I was going to go for as well, if they wern't so god damn rare i'd get a remix front bumper with glanza rear and side skirts :L

Kinda wanna change the wheels as well but can't find the ones i want atm, White Rota Slipstreams would look sick i think

Edited by GavinsBeard

That's sorta what I was going to go for as well, if they wern't so god damn rare i'd get a remix front bumper with glanza rear and side skirts :L

Kinda wanna change the wheels as well but can't find the ones i want atm, White Rota Slipstreams would look sick i think

I'd love a remix front bumper! And nothing wrong with your wheels I like them alot!👍

I'd love a remix front bumper! And nothing wrong with your wheels I like them alot!👍

Remix bumpers do look the shit 👌

Dunno I'm kinda bored of my wheels I do want something different when I have a money and tbh I'm gonna focus on getting the engine sorted, got a bargain on some ngk leads and I'm gonna get a gasket kit and polish up my rocker cover maybe even give it a link of paint and get a full service... but yeah gonna stop fretting about the exterior for the moment lol try and push a little more power out of the NA still got my 4efte inlet to fit as well :L

Edited by GavinsBeard
  • 4 weeks later...

So finally an update, a small one as normal but an update none the less.

Sooo, haven't been able to do much to the car except the small little bits and bobs that just add to the look, anyway, not really done much because i've been saving up to get her serviced, MOT'd, looking and sounding fresh.

Decided to go for a full custom stainless system inc. decat gonna cost me £200 but sounds worth it in the end, bought a few little bits like clear indicator lenses and a tow hook, still looking for a splitter probably go for a Espace one when i can find one for cheap.... but before all the she needs to be at full health as my old girl's been running a bit boggy lately just needs a good service and oil change.

And once all that's done i'm going to get my JAE tickets and finally show my face at a show and finally represent UKSO properly! :)

Anyway only a small update but got some pics to add :)

DSC_0030_zpssxfb0rlp.jpg

DSC_0032_zpsw9mtpijn.jpg

DSC_0033_zpsph4kewv8.jpg

DSC_0034_zpsfy22zf6o.jpg

IMG_20150608_152712_zpsh4xubmqi.jpg

• 1 month later...

Holy sh*t been a long time since an update...

Not much done to do an update at the moment though, kinda hit the point where i don't know what i want to do next, just been cleaning the car up a bit making the bay look a bit more fresh etc. and stuck a racing wheel in...

Bought a Corolla manifold but still haven't got it fitted yet once i got that done i'll probably give you guys that are still reading my progress a proper update lol

Anyway,

Cheers for reading guys, much appreciated

• 1 month later...