• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a look around, cheers dude :)

Just make sure your brush is soft a nail varnish brush would be perfect for painting the toyota part

I'll have a look around, cheers dude :)

Just make sure your brush is soft a nail varnish brush would be perfect for painting the toyota part

Gave my car a good clean and polish earlier, love this colour after it's been cleaned, looks beast :D

20141025_180118_zps5ivrc4gm.jpg

20141025_180221_zpsmsbouahd.jpg

Auto Glym polish is the shit

20141025_173527_zps4bkfrrqy.jpg

Might be a bit harder to do with the filter but if anyone can photoshop my car lowred on either white SR wheels or White TE37's that would be sick

20141025_181031_zpsvtrww9bz.jpg

It was alright for a run around lol!! ;)

Still, that little thing got abused right until the end lol the smile on my face when it was getting put on the truck to be taken away and there was finally a starlet sitting in front of me, best feeling lol

Might even be a GT taking up my spot on the drive soon ;)

Edited by GavinsBeard

Still, that little thing got abused right until the end lol the smile on my face when it was getting put on the truck to be taken away and there was finally a starlet sitting in front of me, best feeling lol

Might even be a GT taking up my spot on the drive soon ;)

lol if you get a gt I will be driving it!

Something strange is happening

My Steering is usually light, but when i turn the wheel it starts light then it feels almost as if my power steering sort of cuts out and it's heavy as fuck to turn...

In my mind it could be one of 3 things, Power Steering pump, me filling the fluid up a bit too much or maybe a belt? fuck knows all i know is that it's strange and kinda annoying so any help or guidance would be appreciated

Edited by GavinsBeard