Delivery drivers = w**kers

Just venting a little are they all the same usless tossers sorry if any of you are one lol tracked a package I'm expecting said deliverd left in porch. I don't have a porch phoned home and nothings been deliverd god only knows what he done with it.

so got on to the lad who sent it in turn he got in contact with hermies who told him.The driver can't recall delivering it as he's done 100 parcels today. So has to fill out a claims form and it could take 14 working days.

Not happy Wankers.

I sent a power steering pump 3 weeks ago via parcel2go, after a week tracking said parcel problem and I emailed and used online help around 14 times now and I've had too refund the buyer and I still have not had any answer as too what has happened with it, now my emails are being ignored and out of pocket, some couriers are awful

I had major problems with a Hermes, I was expecting my coilovers from Austria on a 3day delivery the guy sent them and sent me the tracking number.... To cut a long story short loads of shut happened with Hermes and it took almost month and half for them to get delivered!!!!

I hung in there with the seller as he was copying me in on emails he was throwing to Hermes

But never again will I deal with That shit company

James

I'm a delivery driver.....but for medication and trust me if we even fuck up once we are out the door, if we give the wrong medication and kill them we are up for manslaughter, no driver no matter what they are should be messing up or leaving stuff in a porch or in a bin