My new Toy....

cheers for your comments lads!

everything about it is just soo right, it's a pleasure to drive and i can't fault it on anything!!

insurance worked out better then i thought,

3yr's ncb

no convictions/no accidents

8k miles a year

mods declaired

fully comp

£250 excess

.......£1200

it's got a couple of bits done, just the usual suspects, but i honestly don't need to do anything else!

been having too much fun driving to take any decent pics, did take this one tho,

lll.jpg

i couldn't of found a better specimen in a thousand sundays, uk ralliart import, one owner from new, full service history, only ever been seen by the one Mitsubishi dealership which i bought it from, all the right things replaced/upgraded, warranty...and less then i expected to pay for a TME.

I've wanted a TME for ever your sooo lucky mate. have fun with it. im 23, 3yrs ncb, no claims, crashes ect but kept gettin silly qoutes. mine where comin in at 2k plus. who didi you go with if i may ask??

lol cheers Gaz, wouldn't go that far tho, it's in a slightly diffrent league :p

insurance was with Elephunk, they treated me well with the GT and i'm 1/2 way through a NCB so it didn't make much sense to go with anyone else yet!

• 2 weeks later...