I am looking at changing my exhaust before I get my car back from forging but what exhaust will be best suited for my setup.

Fully forged 4e

Billet wheel td04 hybrid (WEPR)

+ supporting mods

Once finished I am hoping for around 300hp but want to get a decent exhaust system.

What diameter? What brand does everyone recommend?

I don't want to spend through the roof so bare that in mind when replying. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Sefton-EP91

not expensive in Ireland anyway mate . brand ones are way over priced for what they are

Custom may be what will happen! Lol

Buddyclub straight through booosh

I do like the BC Spec 2 but Loud is an understatement! Lol after a week I will have a deserted neighbourhood lmao

A 2.5" should flow 300bhp.

440 is what i got quoted for a custom 2.5" EP85 exhaust from decat to the back bumper, including a custom backbox built to a spec chosen by me. Thats by the best company in the area. Wouldnt say it was too bad a price.

A 2.5" should flow 300bhp.

440 is what i got quoted for a custom 2.5" EP85 exhaust from decat to the back bumper, including a custom backbox built to a spec chosen by me. Thats by the best company in the area. Wouldnt say it was too bad a price.

That's a very good price, I'm looking into dean at rw developments now just seen some of his work on FB and it's very good

I have 3inch wepr side exit for sale as an option Made 301 hp mate

Thanks mate but ideally looking for complete system, thanks for the offer though :)

3inch total will flow 300hp.

so any 2.25/2.5inch with a 1inch external gate will do the trick.

Phil

This isn't to say that your turbo won't find it easier with a 4 inch drag exhaust straight out the bonnet :)

Phil

People underestimate exhaust flow :p I have a buddy with a 450bhp skyline with a 3" exhaust.. You can't go too big when turbo but it does effect you off boost. Best is to find a happy medium. For me 2" is perfect as I'll be running very little boost. For lads at 200-250 2.25"-2.5" is perfect..