Spraying my front mount black?

I like both :p. Old GT was cut perfectly and had a big shiny aggressive mouth and then my current GT is completely hidden and painted black for stealth. Depends what you're after! I used a 1k gloss black which I just painted straight on tbh but it's chipped a little. Use an etch primer before painting and it might not chip as easy but really you should have it painted properly in 2k if you want to stand a better chance of it not chipping.

Its all personal preference, i doubt there is any noticeable performance difference.

It reduces the intercooler efficiency, as black paint absorbs heat. Also because you add a layer on top of a very good material, aluminum, not letting the heat transfer being as easy as it should.

Thats actually not true, MCM did a test and proved stationary the intercooler is actually more effective but no difference moving when painted black

There was a lot of flaws in that episode, as well as many others (the CAI tests comes to mind). Gotta remember they're enthousiasts, not professionals, far from it.

Yeah I am going for a sort of knight rider look lol, I am getting new alloys, I haven't decided upon the final deign but they will defo be black nad with a red rim. I was thinking 3 start rotas. I have to get the back windows tinted aswelll but mechanical stuff first. Mot this week, looks to have passed it no bother just needs tyres.

I have that toms front bumper so the intercooler just now is pretty visible.