Nissan March/Micra 4E-FTE Conversion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice motor mate smart looking

Cheers mate, got a complete 96 glanza loom for £250 posted with barrel key full pump loom every possible wire with the ecu as well. No idea if this is a good price or not? Edited by mas12555
  • 3 weeks later...

STR? I presume you mean a March R which are the same engine as the super turbo but with no bodykit to save weight, nismo lsd, nismo suspension and some even came with nismpo cages. They were designed to be a ready to race car from the factory.

Got myself a Lumenition AFR reader for only £56 posted also comes with a bosch lamda sesnor. Will help alot with mapping and tuning the car.

_YAN0572.jpg

isnt the luminition for narrow band only ??????

Also forgot to say just ordered a whole poly bush kit. Got strong flex Micra k11 front poly kit coming since I am running k11 wishbones. And 8 civic lower wishbone bushes coming as they fit my rear axle. Finally got a whole Polybush engine mount kit for a starlet coming

Engine still hasn't come with is a major worry! Has anyone ever dealt with pallet couriers before?

Yeah, but obviously it's down to the buyer to make all the delivery arrangements. Have they said when you'll be getting it, and provided a tracking number etc?

Yeah, but obviously it's down to the buyer to make all the delivery arrangements. Have they said when you'll be getting it, and provided a tracking number etc?

nah seller just showed me a bank statement on paying the company. He said it will come tonight as apparently the hgv with my engine is on the m4 which is right by my house. If it doesn't come by midnight I am contacted paypal about getting my money back and naming/shaming.

nah seller just showed me a bank statement on paying the company. He said it will come tonight as apparently the hgv with my engine is on the m4 which is right by my house. If it doesn't come by midnight I am contacted paypal about getting my money back and naming/shaming.

Is this the engine from Devon?

I offered good cash for it but was not interested i lived close aswell

was probably wanting to mess someone about. Do you have his address mate or rough whereabouts? If so message me. I highly doubt any respected courier would deliver this late. He seemed nice but the courier he is apparently using never pick up the phone or use tracking numbers. They do have a website though.

He was from Honiton area I beleive, why would a courier company be out this late delivering? All pallet company's etc use tracking and are bang on with deliverys I ended up getting another local for 150 that needed 80 quid to sort it

thats what I said mate!! It's stupid. It's too tempting to just name and shame now since this has gone on too long. Keeps making up excuses. Only thing I will give them is that he sent me a photo of the engine on the pallet all wrapped up with my address written on it.

Can only get it back if in the time limit he may be dragging it out to go past the time limit

true well I will give him by tonight. If I don't get my money back I will go to his house and I remember he by mistake showed me his location on a Facebook chat

Few more parts ordered. Importing some retro nismo stickers from japan. I fitted a c pillar brace made no difference but I looks cool. Car is basically ready for the starlet engine just need to do some work on the brakes and buy some Fttuned coilovers from Malaysia. Cost £900 but worth it due to the fact the race super turbos and have put a lot of money into research and development.

• 3 weeks later...