Nissan March/Micra 4E-FTE Conversion

No problem! I take it the March items are very hard to get hold of?

depends really mate. Stuff like the lights grille and other stuff which are on any normal march is easy to get but any of the stuff which comes on a march super turbo is very very rare. Like the interior, wind deflectors, scoop. My car is a super s and comes with bassicly the same interior just different stitching which I'm fine with, I got a scoop and other parts. Just need wind deflectors. Would happily pay £100 for a set.

Also there is a gt turbo down my local scrapyard is there anywhere I can post about it as I get the feeling it will see the crusher soon. So I want people to make some use of it. Had quadlights, trd spats, skirts etc just no engine.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't suppose you have a pic of said GT?

Will be keeping my eye on this project, best of luck

will get one Saturday mate. Just a shame if it gets crushed as it's a whole car except for engine

Take the skirts and spats off at least, as people will always want them!

will do Saturday mate

Loving this build mate, recently bought a K10 Micra to replace my written off Starlet. Really wish there was a Super S like yours for sale at the time though!

super s Micra k10s are very rare nowadays. Glad I got mine. Just trying to find spares is hard.

Does anyone know if a skyline oil cap fits a starlet?

Start the update off which saying that I have finally became a club member. Thought it was only right as I use this forum all the time.

Got the brides! Very happy with them. Just need some nice takatas. I am really gunning for a feature which is why I have been focusing so much on rare and very "JDM" parts recently. I finally have all my recent Japanese purchases being shipped over from japan which means soon I can make a super turbo bonnet.

Seats themself are good. they are the genuine Taiwanese/Canadian bride vios III which means they are fully licenced etc and are just as good quality as the Japanese brides.

10945551_955401557805977_572645606087445

looks good in the car but I will be making my own custom rails soon so I can get the seats lower. I have always wanted a really low driving position in the car.

10390892_955725264440273_122975106323968

10363728_955725244440275_518388315803947

Edited by mas12555
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I havnt updated this in a long time. I just havnt had the money really. I got a few little od jobs to do this weekend to get done. Modding some parts so starlet coilovers bolt on my car since Micra coilovers are all crap.

I'm only on an apprentice wage so I havnt been buying anything or having an luxuries so I can buy this starlet donor car haha.

Edited by mas12555

Credit to your work.

But not a fan at this, never liked them micra's, but everyone has different opinions

To be honest I am not a fan of micras anymore. they are too much of a paint to modify. you never get any bolt on cars. if I ever write off this red micra I will be moving to a gt turbo advance.

wow took time out of work to finish reading the complete thread :)

very nice work buddy.

want to see this finished :)

Yeah its getting there slowly mate aiming to get it done by the end of this year. wont be on the road until I am 21 so I can get all mods declared and fully comp with sky insurance.

To be honest I am not a fan of micras anymore. they are too much of a paint to modify. you never get any bolt on cars. if I ever write off this red micra I will be moving to a gt turbo advance.

Yeah its getting there slowly mate aiming to get it done by the end of this year. wont be on the road until I am 21 so I can get all mods declared and fully comp with sky insurance.

Will be worth the wait bud it's totally worth it police are cracking down on modified cars it's not even worth the risk. The people that insure glanzas as starlets with no turbo make me laugh especially if they get caught.

Will be worth the wait bud it's totally worth it police are cracking down on modified cars it's not even worth the risk. The people that insure glanzas as starlets with no turbo make me laugh especially if they get caught.

I know mate I live down south and its really bad where I am. Every last thing will be declared even down to tinted windows. Sky insurance gave me a rough quote of £1100 which I didn't think was that bad.

also i noticed that you have two afr gauges ..... once you have had a play with them would you be interested in selling the luminition afr ??

I will be getting the AEM afr and the luminition afr can be sold at anytime mate. I got need need for it and it's currently in my car. Remember rightly it comes with a ford/bosch lamba which seemed to work fine with my bike carbs. I got a PDF file for the instructions as well which tells you all the wiring diagrams and how to tell what your afr is when which LEDs are lit up

I found some epic videos on youtube which you guys would like!

Awesome wide body ep82

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvdbhN1Wwg

Small car shootout with the charade, super turbo and GT turbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_bdZ6sZxc

TOMs GT turbo vs AE111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkI51OHR1WY

TRD gt turbo vs gt turbo vs civic si vs 200sx vs mx5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5M1CUiiToc

TRD GT turbo vs RX7 FC infini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0089D-k4o

Also found loads more videos of the ep82 in the showdowns and also found some of the JAM glanza racing

Edited by mas12555
  • 2 weeks later...

Im always honest on this blog and I am trying to look for reasons to carry on this build as I am currently going through a strong lack of moral. I really really want to sell up and buy an FC rx7 turbo as its one of my dream cars. This project is very possible but Im starting to think it might not live up to what I want it to be.

Shame. Easily one of the nicest K10s out there and would've been great to see finished.

I know mate but it just got silly how much I was spending on a micra when I can get my dream car instead.

I will be getting a genuine super turbo when I get the money to import one from japan so I will have another k10 soon.