Toyo Proxie's 195 50 15

Got them on the back of my car atm with R1R's on the front, R1R's I'd recommend in everyway, T1Rs on the contrary are shit in my opinion

I think £130 is not bad tho.. they are T1R's yeah.. but for that price cant complain

I think £130 is not bad tho.. they are T1R's yeah.. but for that price cant complain

I understand they're cheap (this is the exact reason I have them on the back) but I think next time I need cheap tyres I'll be going back to Falken 912's, about £15 more for 2 if I remember correctly.

they don't like lots of heat (i.e track days) but generally felt alot nicer in all aspects than the T1Rs do :)

(This is obviously all my opinion and I don't claim to be a driving God, plenty of people use T1R's with no issue and as said; they're cheap as chips)

Edited by jimlols

I think T1Rs are ok - have them now since I bought the car - but I'm not using it much (3-4k per yr) and when I do they seem to cope ok for the money spent. I would really recommend Rainsport 3s if you have the money. That's what I'm upgrading to next. :D

Edited by Barnz74

Typically most fast road car drivers go for the T1r, Parada spec 2 or uniroyal rainsport. Those with a little more money might go for the AD08. There are a range of other decent tyres but they're a little more and best bang for buck seems to be those three. I currently have S-Drives and they're really good, yet never heard anyone say anything about them because they're about £55 a tyre where as the rainsports are probably on par for example and are cheaper.

Typically most fast road car drivers go for the T1r, Parada spec 2 or uniroyal rainsport. Those with a little more money might go for the AD08. There are a range of other decent tyres but they're a little more and best bang for buck seems to be those three. I currently have S-Drives and they're really good, yet never heard anyone say anything about them because they're about £55 a tyre where as the rainsports are probably on par for example and are cheaper.

Personally don't see anything wrong with T1R Proxies!? Not bad for just over £100..

My only grumble with the proxies are that the sidewalls are a little too soft and have some roll and the sides of the tread also wear out before the rest of the tyre which is annoying. The 45s are better for the sidewall stiffness but they still wear unevenly from my experience. I like prada spec 2s but would love to try the AD08s. Just can't afford them lol