Shorty's Cruise Kitted Glanza

made a small start over the last day or so, my mate fitted antilift kit and poly wishbone mount

DSCF0495.jpg

and while he was down there the lsd gearbox bush :)

DSCF0496.jpg

we also stripped the fmic and pipes off to powdercoat, ditched a few unsed aircon bits and moved the coilpack to the other side of its bracket to give the fmic pipes a better route, oh and we fitted the roose motor sport hoses, stripped the oil pump and sump to find the small oil leak and have started fitting up the ae111 tiwn pot kit :)

DSCF0499.jpg

just wiating on the wepr gear and some new gaskets so we can start fitting the turbo kit back on.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers grant, i cant be arsed to lay on the floor and do the clutch so ill still bring her to you when shes going again :) and i actually should finish early this week at some point so i can pop in with the pads. be good to catch up on things.

• 2 weeks later...

not quite yet dude lol, you will defo be having one when shes done. more of an update, well snapped a bloody bolt on the cylinder head so that needs tapping and maybe a helicoil put in but ill do that monday/tuesday, also whent to rotate the vf24 and the bloody backplate is cracked, is a common issue with them but may have a spare on the way and have a back uptd05 if all else fails. still need the fmic and pipes powdercoated but not a huge amount left to do tbh, now just fit the turbo kit, and twinpots, time her back in add some little finishes etc

few lil snaps, (camra phone sorry)

test fit and taster of whats to come

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

and dan dont hate me but..................

3-3.jpg

mmmmm origonal oem duck spoiler ;) had one on my last Vand i dont care who does or does not like em, i LOVE them!!

Cheers dude, my mate sumed it up when she said, "the duck spoiler on a v is like a wail tail on a cosworth, its just not right wothout one" she loves the twin spoilers n she used to have a nismo spec r33 gtr so she has good taste lol

Cheers iddy, fits a dream too makes a nice differnce to the whole engine bay imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers dude, your a proper legend for sorting me out the backplate and blades!! Vf is all rebuilt, just needs wategate welding shut. Ill bung up some pics when I get a chance of the fooked bits. Big thank you to sparky too for the spare cam cap bolt ;) engineer is out Tuesday to drill n if needs be helicoil the head. Picking up my fmic kit from finishers on tuesday too. Not a lot left to do now realy.