Shorty's Cruise Kitted Glanza

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye steve dastek B) looking at building a standalone but thats for another time. Cheers lads. Just dropped her of for mot so fingers crossed :D makes all the hard work worth it, amazing what you can build on your mates drive way haha.

And socks it dosnt spit oil tbf, its been forged for 3yrs and covered a lil over 10k miles, had a catch can once but got fed up of how clutterd it made the bay look for no benifit. Yours is looking mighty fine atm i see though :D

Cheers john the fmic and pipes is one of my fav bits B)

Cheers guys :wacko:

@ jay: just gotta see if i car rig the tps to work on the dastek :rtfm: if not then will need standalone, so will be a while till it goes on then :)

Had full suspension set up today, whent to protyre and had a chat with the lad there who is a vag fan so he knows what hes up to with decked cars and coilovers ect. Took two hours of tweeking but damn it goes well round bends!

Mapping at millway in andover bud :) google dastek approved mappers and theres a fair few dotted about. Mqnifold fitted well-ish, needed to file down abit as it fouled pas pump bracket and the eg should be down by the gearbox but I've modded it all to fit it higher up. Grant uses the same mani qnd his fouled the same way. Made bloody well though tbh, wepr gear is solid as fook!!!!