Screamer pipes and track days?

Right then first of all I will mention that I did have a rough google and didnt get many results.

Later this year I will be running a stage two racetech ct9 which only runs with external wastegates. Screamer pipe is easier and sounds cool but they are loud. Does anyone have any problems running track days with screamer pipes or would it be a safe option to get the external wastegate gasses going back into my exhaust to keep noise levels down?

Anyone had any issues with their screamers on trackdays?

Most tracks I know of seem to let cars with screamer pipes through the sound test but most of the time they set off the drive by sound tests because the turbo is at full chap. Safest option is to route it back into the exhaust or put a silencer on it

If your screamer pipe is anything like mine. No, noise limited tracks won't let you on. That is unless you go to a track where the decibel meter box thing is actually on the track. Just slow the fuck down and glide past him then when you're past fucking plant it again? :p But best thing to do is as already been said by Mikey pipe it into exhaust and try that. Hopefully this helps.

Bret.

Got a few friends with big spec Evos that run screamers no issues at donington/cadwell etc etc. However I'm 90% sure i would get black flagged at donington as the fly by test is on the main straight. Best bet would be to route it back into the exhaust or run a baffled screamer