JWK Project Process Thread

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, starting to really like these cars. Oh and if you want the blanking part for under the ashtray I have one, although it has a toyota badge on it. Let me know if your interested.

Sorry Mate, im not in the need of one any more, i made a substitute, which is good enough for the moment

thanks anyway :)

yet more ubertastic work dude!!!!

keep at it! u'v made a hell of a difference to the car already!

Phil.

Cheers Phil. its not acutally felt that hard to do, but i still need to do a hell of alot more haha

Do this now. It looks mint!!!

well Bourkey, i have a different idea, well... when i say different, its similar, i might do this on top of my plan... HMMM.

Sam.....what happened to the madly long hair?

You disappoint me :p

Good progress though :D

i know, sorry mikey, just got fed up with it covering my eyes as i worked at school, hense trim! haha

i stuck it out for almost 7 months though... so you know

i know, sorry mikey, just got fed up with it covering my eyes as i worked at school, hense trim! haha

i stuck it out for almost 7 months though... so you know

At least you had a choice - stupid Lesbianese guy in Saudi Arabia thought a "Degrade'" haircut style meant "Give me a Mullet"....bastard...

I Dedicated Today To Do A Load Of Stuff To The Car..

Heres My Recovered Shelf + Home Made Boot Hinge Covers

72_DSC00655_1.jpg

72_DSC00656_1.jpg

72_DSC00657_1.jpg

i took the doorcard off and then...

72_DSC00659_1.jpg

Did this...

72_DSC00669_1.jpg

then i set about spraying the interior plastics, when we bought the spray we thought it would be darker, but instead its bright red

72_DSC00682_1.jpg

72_DSC00681_1.jpg

my phone camera makes it look pink, but i can assure you it isnt lol

well, i have been ill since last sunday, so its now a week and i am still not the best. but i did a bit of work today, but didnt feel up to too much

Unfortunately JWK Has Died

But I Ventured On

72_DSC00699_1.jpg

I Joined JWK On A Health And Fitness Diet

Weightloss Stage One

Doorcards and Paper Crap Off

72_DSC00700_1.jpg

72_DSC00701_1.jpg

Sound Deadening OUT!

72_DSC00706_1.jpg

i have a big plan, it will take me a while but il do it!

i think its just that the battery needs charging, but anyway it died lol

i might not update for another week, depends what im up to doing

todays update

Wrapped the wires in insulation/wire tape

Before

72_DSC00779_1.jpg

After

72_DSC00780_1.jpg

then fitted the sound proofing sheet with the tape too, because the glue wouldnt stick again

72_DSC00781_1.jpg

then fitted the doorcard

72_DSC00782_1.jpg

doorpin hand painted (because its too small) and some other little bits, in the same colour as then din plate etc, and its more pinky purple than red :)

72_DSC00784_1.jpg

interior before

72_DSC00785_1.jpg

interior after

72_DSC00786_1.jpg

might do some more in a bit, but not sure what there is to do ;)

got a good deal on a load of bits, got a door handle, all the interior plastics i need, front indicator and carpet all for £50 and i gotta go pick it up, only about 60 miles away... so come this weekend i htink il have my interior complete

a guy on team-paseo done a photoshop of my seo

65_rear_1.jpg

65_front__1.jpg

the roof wasnt what i asked for, but anyhow you get the idea, the black roof would be between the guttering part, and the rear lip is wonky due to a different angled rear lip pic

but you get the idea im going for <_<

just to let you guys know, i collected all my parts, and im going to fit them, get the windscreen replaced,then get the rear panel properly beaten back to original state, and then repsray various parts and sell the car. im looking into a new project

• 1 month later...

well... its been a month, and not all too much has happened really... but i finally got some petrol in the old tart :p

a few weeks ago i started re-making the Galliano decal with black vinyl but i cocked it up, to see if it was salvageable.. i stuck it on JWK with intention of removing it if it wasnt able to go back together (i cut the wrong part and it did stick back nicely) i decided i liked it so left it on B)

also added some new wheels last weekend, it turns out cheaper than buying the Corolla wheels for £50 + however much per tyre (all 4 need replacing)

So the old wheels from the Galliano (of which were in the garage for about 2 years) are on, i had to pump them up but 3 tyres have nails in and one is bald... so all 4 tyres on these wheels need replacing. but its still cheaper in the long run.

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

looks rather JDM to me :S

but yes, befroe anyone says it, its riding as high as a kite, it hasnt been moved since it was jacked up so it hasnt set in yet.. but i deffo want it lowered anyhow