Chinese Turbo's

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on them ?

Couple of mate running z20lets running 400bhp + use them with no problems

They come with year's guaranty and are about £200 !

I've only heard good things about them recently and how much they've improved for the price they are

Not saying i'm going get one tho :p

Edited by Socks

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on them ?

Couple of mate running z20lets running 400bhp + use them with no problems 

They come with year's guaranty and are about £200 !

I've only heard good things about them recently and how much they've improved for the price they are 

Not saying i'm going get one tho  :p

Yeah I know a few the z20let boys who have ran chinkys a lad I know has mapped a few with good success your best going externally gated though the actuators are weak.

If I was gonna go gt28 it would be a chinky turbo for sure.

Out of curiosity who you know who runs a let? I used to mod on AOC awhile back before z20let lovers killed it haha

Yeah I know a few the z20let boys who have ran chinkys a lad I know has mapped a few with good success your best going externally gated though the actuators are weak.

If I was gonna go gt28 it would be a chinky turbo for sure.

Out of curiosity who you know who runs a let? I used to mod on AOC awhile back before z20let lovers killed it

Theres a few big powered z20lets down my way , rix 465bhp , ell 460bhp sam barret but think there running garrets

I know 2 people who used Chinese turbo's, they both blew up, they both bought the same Chinese turbo's and they blew up again, safe to say they never used them again lol, personally i wouldn't use them either

Interesting to see people's thoughts on them to be honest , i guess everyone has different experience's with them because from the people i know they only have good things to say about them making very good power and keeping reliability , on a track it might be a bit different i agree !

Surely if you don't have a job you should not be spending on a car at all

fucking smart ass !!!!! my money i do with it what ever i like!!!!

jobles or not i have 50e out of my wages each week to run/tune/ my car includes insurance tax and feul over the year what ever is left can be used to modify :) :)

fucking smart ass !!!!! my money i do with it what ever i like!!!!

jobles or not i have 50e out of my wages each week to run/tune/ my car includes insurance tax and feul over the year what ever is left can be used to modify :) :)

Fuck me chill out was giving an opinion not being a smart ass I know full well if I did not have a job and got giro weekly I would not be able to survive and have my house or feed my baby let alone run/modify a car

Our small turbos come from China some of our competitors have similar performance but not great build quality. Usually find comp covers break due to the material spec not being sufficient to handle the compressor outlet temperature at higher boost and mass flow