My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good fun mate, I'll have to see if mine passes the noise limit and come on with you sometime

Yours will definitely pass mate they were Some pretty loud cars on!

nice! :) , take it you live close to cadwell then? wish there where more tracks near me

Only and hour and 30 away so pretty close definitely worth it:)

Love it mate fantastic as always :)

Thanks buddy! Hopefully get some vids next weekend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an update...no pics though. Bought a turbo kit recently just waiting for it to turn up next week!!!...it's a ct9 turbo, top mount intercooler ect ect just need a downpipe and map sensor to finish it off which I'm still waiting for. Also bought some 5 peace optional extra matts which are awesome!! Fixed my bumper that used to sag down a little too. Turbo should be running before feb if all goes well! Got a huge parts list for 2016 as I'm wanting to go to nurburgring in 2017!:) anyway that's it for now...cheers:)

Got an update...no pics though. Bought a turbo kit recently just waiting for it to turn up next week!!!...it's a ct9 turbo, top mount intercooler ect ect just need a downpipe and map sensor to finish it off which I'm still waiting for. Also bought some 5 peace optional extra matts which are awesome!! Fixed my bumper that used to sag down a little too. Turbo should be running before feb if all goes well! Got a huge parts list for 2016 as I'm wanting to go to nurburgring in 2017!:) anyway that's it for now...cheers:)

Nice

Take it you'll be going emanage?

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of an update but got a new rocker cover the other day makes the bay look loads better!:) other hand I'm thinking of keeping na for a little while more do a load more handling mods..it's just fun showing people up in a slower car lol cheers. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mate and brilliant vid really shows that a lot of it is down to driver ability. Def agree with you about sorting the handling first before adding more power- that's my plan.

Ah cheers buddy:) peopel always ask what engine Is ect ect, just really are fun little cars with handling mods.:)

What handling mods have you done? And what brakes?

Mines still pretty much stock sr set up with front and rear strut braces so just collecting parts to fit all at once so I can get a laser set up. I'm hopfuly getting levin twin pots next month

What handling mods have you done? And what brakes?

Mines still pretty much stock sr set up with front and rear strut braces so just collecting parts to fit all at once so I can get a laser set up. I'm hopfuly getting levin twin pots next month

BC racing coilovers front strut brace lightweight alloys standard glanza breaks just ordered slotted though. It handles really well, but defo need better tyres and more handling to make it even better:)

Oh and the car had full interior too but will be stripped next time.

Edited by Walker96

My n/a was only lowered on 30mm springs and had Yokohama tyres and it handled unreal! Embarrassed many people on roundabouts lol

I thought it was decent with springs but coilovers completely changes it shows so many people up on corners it's just fun!

I'm wondering if something's wrong with mine then as it feels a little unpredictable and wayward. It's got apexi springs on instead of the tte's. The rear strut brace has helped a lot though. Got an anti lift kit sat in the garage and will be getting a rarb too. My tyres are pants and I bet the tracking out so that'll be why it feels a bit sloppy

I'm wondering if something's wrong with mine then as it feels a little unpredictable and wayward. It's got apexi springs on instead of the tte's. The rear strut brace has helped a lot though. Got an anti lift kit sat in the garage and will be getting a rarb too. My tyres are pants and I bet the tracking out so that'll be why it feels a bit sloppy

Probably tracking out I spun off on track and it knocked it out alot felt horrible when it was out