My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

Yeah I live close by meadowhall 10 mins away can't stand the place got my starlet from pentagon toyota down the road its burrows toyota now though , lovely colour green is that one of my fave na's on here

Cheers dude I live about 10 mins away from there too lol

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you booking it in? Looking Forward to seeing the results :) I know that 170 is got pretty easy with the bolt on kit I just worry about pushing these old engines ha ha

Won't be for a while yet still having fun na lol be more October time want a 98 splitter and live sports spoiler before turbo!

• 4 weeks later...

Right I'm now focusing on turboing this car by August September time as I need to save up for mapping and everything fitting. All I need is a fmic with ct9 pipes and a glanza thermostat housing. If anyone has these please let me know! Not nothing much to update on the car about from new handbrake cables lol cheers.

Edited by Walker96

Ah mate I think the car looks spot on how it is without the livesports. Are you staying ct9 then? After my paint and wheels it's turbo time but I'm just going second hand parts with stock Glanza manifold etc and a rebuilt ct9 for a start just to see how the engine copes.

What power are you looking for? I think even 130ish would be pretty good fun and nearly double stock

Ah mate I think the car looks spot on how it is without the livesports. Are you staying ct9 then? After my paint and wheels it's turbo time but I'm just going second hand parts with stock Glanza manifold etc and a rebuilt ct9 for a start just to see how the engine copes.

What power are you looking for? I think even 130ish would be pretty good fun and nearly double stock

Yeah just a stock ct9 hopefully more than 150 I'll be more than happy with that for a while. Just need these last two parts now lol

What other parts have you got mate? I'm pretty sure I know most things i need but was just wondering. I think our NA clutches will be fine to around 150. If it goes it's just an excuse to get a Glanza box then ha ha.

What other parts have you got mate? I'm pretty sure I know most things i need but was just wondering. I think our NA clutches will be fine to around 150. If it goes it's just an excuse to get a Glanza box then ha ha.

I already have a 4efte clutch on due to lightweight flywheel lol i currently have ct9 turbo with exhaust manifold, 4efte map sensor, ct9 downpipe, 4efte fuel injectors, oil relocation, glanza sump getting new oil lines and water lines when It goes to get fitted at Td. Think that's it apart from thermostat housing and fmic will be using emanage blue management as well :) it should 100% be on in September

Sounds like we are going exactly the same way. All I've got so far is a ct9 that needs a rebuild lol but I'm wanting to get the body handling and brakes sorting before real power. Going emanage too but only NA with one for a start. The td04 kits are tempting aren't they but I had a think and thought I'd happy with anything up to 140-150ish so it'd all be a bit of over kill. Plus standard second hand ct9 and Glanza parts seem fairly cheap don't they

Forgot to ask- what oil relocation kit have you got? And just out of curiosity how much have you been quoted to have the emanage fitted and mapped? As I've heard a few different quotes people have had, mine being the highest

Forgot to ask- what oil relocation kit have you got? And just out of curiosity how much have you been quoted to have the emanage fitted and mapped? As I've heard a few different quotes people have had, mine being the highest

Just got normal glanza I think and about £940-1k for everything fitted and mapping going to give them a ring tomorrow as I still need fmic pipes making up if they do it and water and oil lines it's going in stsrt of July just worked out my money can do it :)

I'm very excited I'm booking it in for first week of July hopefully! Was just gunna sell up and buy a v ha but can't do that put way too much money in this car lol as long as I got more than 140 I'll be over moon with it

Technically you should mate as they are close to that from factory so in theory we are glanzas getting a remap lol. Is your ct9 rebuilt? Yeh def a good decision to keep it as you built the car and made it how it is. There aren't many nice glanzas for sale anyway unless you want to pay 5k upwards.

Be a shame to sell as you have a perfect looking one already! This way you know it will be mint and not ragged by some idiot!! Cant wait too see it boosted!! :)

I know only been ragged by me lol completely stock when I got it lol

Technically you should mate as they are close to that from factory so in theory we are glanzas getting a remap lol. Is your ct9 rebuilt? Yeh def a good decision to keep it as you built the car and made it how it is. There aren't many nice glanzas for sale anyway unless you want to pay 5k upwards.

No lad I bought it off said it was mint there's no play or anything he said no smoke or anything he's a trusted seller so going by his word. And I was gunna save up for a fresh import but I couldn't just stop spending on this bloody thing lol

It's nicer to create a car yourself isn't it and youd end up spending loads more on a Glanza. Cool well fingers crossed its a good turbo. I'll probably send mine away for a rebuild or buy a hybrid

It's nicer to create a car yourself isn't it and youd end up spending loads more on a Glanza. Cool well fingers crossed its a good turbo. I'll probably send mine away for a rebuild or buy a hybrid

I'll be buying a hybrid by end of year just want boost atm lol

• 2 weeks later...