~Issue Bussey/Phil - Concluded.

Just sticking this up on the forum.

Sold forged pistons to Bussey recently,

no sign of them at his end yet :(

starting to get worried.

i went with royal mail parcel 1st class.

its not tracked

So ive let the side down in that sense, fell i could have done more with the choice of shipment.

I have never had an issue with royal mail before, but that doesnt matter much when something is missing.

Anyways, just posting up though Bussey hasnt been giving me grief about it or anything, just an effort to be transparent etc etc.

Please feel free to NOT throw your opinion around here if its going to be disruptive.

• firstly we are hoping that the parcel arrives or we get some sort of claim from RM.

• secondly im not going anywhere so my name on TGTT/UKSO matters to me.

• bussey has been around for a brave while too and bottom line we both want our cars sorted and back together ASAP.

right spanner in the works right here.

will keep the community updated (hopefully with good news)

Phil

Edited by Phil

When did you send them?

Unfortunately you'll only get £20 + the cost of shipping back from Royal Mail, so let's really hope they find it.

They will make you wait 15 working days / 3 weeks before opening a claim.

I had the same issue sending wiseco forged pistons and forged pauter rods to ireland to a well known member. They never arrived he said put a claim in I can almost garuntee they find them. Sure enough they were found and sent back swiftly to me to repost

They told me sending to ireland would be via air mail and tracking is not an option. I spent £25 posting them as I felt that was extreme and they were still only covered for £100.

I was very much in the same boat as yourself, get the claim form in and fingers crossed. Apparently between uk and ireland things get lost a LOT and just end up in a warehouse unless theres a return address

Apparently between uk and ireland things get lost a LOT and just end up in a warehouse unless theres a return address

That's correct, and that's the main reason we use couriers to send valuable to Ireland.

Not accusing bussey or anything but I would never send it not tracked , he could of recieved it and said he didn't so he could have a refund and free parts , there's no way of proving he recieved the part , just my 2p and not accusing anyone it's just an example that's all :)

Funny you say that I sent a member a packet last Monday from Ireland to ukdidn't track it ( yes I am a ass ) Friday he didn't have it so rang an post he said there is a back log so thank god he got the part yesterday Tuesday 7 days later

Fingers crossed it's a back log then, like said above I'm not accusing phil of anything at all, it just sucks because now my engine builds having to be delayed. I had this exact same problem last time I bought parts from Ireland :(

Fingers crossed it's a back log then, like said above I'm not accusing phil of anything at all, it just sucks because now my engine builds having to be delayed. I had this exact same problem last time I bought parts from Ireland :(

Yup we are on the same page mate, thats the main thing for now.

we have four days where there is nothing we can do other than hope!

and then if it comes to it, ill register the claim in 4days time and then hopefully (as per others experiences) they manage to locate it quickly.

very sorry, and appreciate that this is total mess up of your plans.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Yup we are on the same page mate, thats the main thing for now.

we have four days where there is nothing we can do other than hope!

and then if it comes to it, ill register the claim in 4days time and then hopefully (as per others experiences) they manage to locate it quickly.

very sorry, and appreciate that this is total mess up of your plans.

Phil

No stress mate, it's not your fault :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well update 10.11.14

Understandably we have moved from dispute to claim.

Ive read paypals terms and conditions and its the sellers responsibility to get the product to the buyer.#

so i no doubt bussey will be issued with a refund (paypal have already taken the money from my account)

Im hopefully that bussey gets the money back.

Or the pistons appear.

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • 3 weeks later...

FINAL CONCLUSION

Well no pistons have appeared with bussey as far as im aware.

and the money has been taken from my account by paypal to refund him in full.

So just to close this matter out in suitable fashion,

It certainly wasnt a pleasureable experience for either of us.

Bussey has had a big delay in his build and ive lost a set of forged pistons :(

Tracked and signed for in the future for me :)

Phil

Edited by Phil

Cheers '4e jimmy', trans gender from poland :)

yeah would be fantastic if they turned up and i got them back,

to be fair to bussey he has been dead on, and said that if they turn up he will send them to me.

just hope they eventually turn up.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Cheers '4e jimmy', trans gender from poland :)

yeah would be fantastic if they turned up and i got them back,

to be fair to bussey he has been dead on, and said that if they turn up he will send them to me.

just hope they eventually turn up.

Phil

ha ha Jestes totalna zdzira Pocałuj mnie w dupe :p :p

Edited by 5e colin