So I bought my first Glanza a few months ago off a user on here. I must say it is such a fun car to drive!

Here's a little bit about the car when I bought it:

Around 100k miles

Sun roof model

Set at 0.6 bar boost 10 PSI

Depo boost gauge

TRD shocks and springs

Ultra Racing front and rear strut bracing

Whiteline panhard rod

H&R 20mm spacers

Idworkz drilled and grooved rear discs

HKS air filer

Speedvision actuator

Custom stainless steel exhaust (cat back)

JPerformance FMIC with short route piping

Polished race spec rocker

Air con removed

EBC pads

Wolfrace wheels

1 Recaro seat

OEM Toyota wind deflectors

ID Workz HRF Spats

ID Workz Varis front bumper

ID Workz Cruise bonnet

Thats pretty much everything :)

Here's some photos the seller took -

1_zps86377a4a.jpg

2_zps7fb683de.jpg

4_zpsd4d46954.jpg

3_zps04a46e01.jpg

As soon as I bought the car I drove it home, gave it a service then stripped the interior out.

5_zps2cdf339d.jpg

6_zps8d41f093.jpg

Couldn't resist taking some cheeky photos ;)

7_zps2580b22a.jpg

8_zps4b8427ef.jpg

9_zpsd9c24a32.jpg

Some new wheels are definitely in need not keen on the wolfrace ones at all.

I have already bought some fixed Corbeau bucket seats to put in.

I had always planned to get the engine forged when I bought the car and didn't think I was going to get a bigger turbo anytime soon so I bought a JPerformance CT9 manifold to spruce up the ole engine bay however before I had time to put the new manifold in I decided to go ahead with a bigger turbo so as it sits my Glanza is now in Tuning Developments getting a stage 2 forge and a TD04 Hybrid mapped to 300BHP :D

Here's a few photos' on the way to Tuning Developments :)

Tuning1_zps24e9bd27.jpg

Tuning2_zpsf00e72fb.jpeg

Tuning3_zps3a903d29.jpg

If I get any updates on the progress I will be sure to post them on here!

I saw some very nice Glanza's there when I was dropping mine off think most of them are on here :)

So now the wait begins..

Thanks for looking,

Sam

Edited by Glanza_man_sam
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice buy buddy my very good friend starletsr? ( Shaun ) used to own this car and I've worked on it many times, is a very good car!

Need any info check his build thread out :) the guy selling this said the head gasket had been done.......... It hasn't !

Can't wait to see how this turns out :)

Nice buy buddy my very good friend starletsr? ( Shaun ) used to own this car and I've worked on it many times, is a very good car!

Need any info check his build thread out :) the guy selling this said the head gasket had been done.......... It hasn't !

Can't wait to see how this turns out :)

Thanks mate, I will have to have a look be nice to see everything thats been done to it! Its in amazing condition underneath no rust at all!

Ha well the last few weeks i was driving it before taking it to TD it started to make a tapping sound when accelerating I wasn't too bothered though cause i knew id be getting it forged :)

Cheers mate much appreciated! :)

Seen this on Instagram, fair play you didn't hang about getting it forged haha,

Looks like there's loads of potential though man :)

Thought i recognised your name :) just want to get the engine done so i can start making it look good outside, its going to be my daily too so it needs to be reliable!

Cheers dude :)

I went a viewed this before i brought mine about 1 - 2 months ago? Some asian lad selling it? Looks good now you've changed the wheels as they were awful, i didn't buy it as the rear quarter looked very suspect. Might be worth some investigation. Look forward seeing what you do to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Update:

Things are going fairly slow as far as progress with my Glanza goes, been in contact with TD and they're still waiting for shell bearings to arrive before any real progress can be made.

Hoping to get her back a few weeks before Japfest, I've got some parts ready to fit as soon as she's back such as - Corbeau fixed bucket seats, Sabelt harnesses, small front number plate to stick on the side of the bumper and a couple of other little bits :)

Can't wait to drive her again its been too long!

Hopefully have some more updates soon!

Sam

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well done mate :) that will be an animal to drive, next purchase would be some decent rubber personally

It pulls like a train and im not even running it on full boost can't wait to try everything it's got, yea it spins quite a lot even on the low boost setting haha