Yep! For anyone interested it'll be the same price as our ct9 builds. So £188.70 if it's just a bearing and seal replacement.

Defiantly worth selling and not binning especially if it's not in that bad condition. I would have it but there's not much demand for that particular turbo.

well I tried selling my "hybrid housing" and comp wheel for around £100 or so I think it was.butnit never sold and I ended up using it myself.

think I had it up for a month or so.

100 for that delivered is a great peice I believe considering what I would cost to buy parts seperate/new.

and patman I only just saw this dude......answer to ure question is I soldering ironed the two plastics together in a plasi-weld sorta way.

theres no way I wud trust and glues etc to hold it in place as the heat and cold constantly wud break the bond down.couldbt chance that

and patman I only just saw this dude......answer to ure question is I soldering ironed the two plastics together in a plasi-weld sorta way.

theres no way I wud trust and glues etc to hold it in place as the heat and cold constantly wud break the bond down.couldbt chance that

That's what I thought Mikey mate good call and thankyou 👍

Also sorry to manny for hijacking your thread