Any Glanzas or Gt for sale

Sorry if im wrong, but was that not the one some kiddy was selling on facebook? Didnt know alot about it saying it had a stage 2 gearbox and other dribble. Also £4000 and all that money spent and on a mix match of shocks and springs

Sorry if im wrong, but was that not the one some kiddy was selling on facebook? Didnt know alot about it saying it had a stage 2 gearbox and other dribble. Also £4000 and all that money spent and on a mix match of shocks and springs

When I seen it I fort it was lush then kept.looking at it and decided.it ain't a 4k starlet

When I seen it I fort it was lush then kept.looking at it and decided.it ain't a 4k starlet

Used to be really nice when Decky had it, seen it a couple times. Then he sold it and it looks rougher now from the pics. Notice the mani was a WEPR and now its a toyoshite.