JDM GlanzaV in Canada

Just purchased a 1997 GlanzaV 5speed last month for a fairly good deal, plan to track the car and have some fun with it. As I have a daily already this will be a nice car just to tinker with and have a good time in.

There doesn't seem to be any mods other then a turbo timer, front strut bar, and rear tower bar.

From what I have found is the interior isn't from this generation of starlet, and the wheels are certainly not stock wheels. Possibly the vehicle was modded a bit before and then returned stock before sale.

04_zpseb207cce.jpg

01w_zps5d88de1e.jpg

So far only purchase I have made is a set of new wheels 15x8 with new 195/50/15 tires.

I got it for a really good deal considering how much shipping is to Canada....I do expect it may need some maintenance, but hopefully nothing major.

As for interior pictures, I did have some from before when it was in Japan, but now I can't source them anymore....so I will have to wait until the car arrives in Canada.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Quebec is the only province that is like that. Ontario is tricky to get insurance for, PEI too I think(but do able).

That is good to know if I ever have to go back. I'd need to bypass the system again. Not that I want to, I don't want to go back to that shithole again except to bring back my Camaro over here...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...