is this someones glanza from hear ????? and dont mean to b rude

It was him and two older guys when I went to view the cars must be his brothers or sumthing.. Aye they must make a fair bit as ther was 5 or 6 starlets sat at the house some of them had nice bits on them but all of them had been poorly built and maintained so gladly I didn't buy anything they text me go about a week after what would you offer for this one or that one etc

I bought mine from him tbf. Year on and not had major issues, apart from those caused by me lol. But heard alot of bad stories. Wasted my time though when i was there and gave me some dribble about his gf learning to drive in it.

He's a bellend I had a thread up ripping the piss out him like a month later he text me to buy a car off me had it up for like. 2.5k and he said he was a well respected member or a club called ukso and he had valued my car at like. £800 and was prepared to pay this in full and collecting it that night. Told him who I was on here and never here back from him.

That's a dirty trick he was trying to pull sly bugger there should be some sort of awareness by now on facefook..