is this someones glanza from hear ????? and dont mean to b rude

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-starlet-glanza-6-speed-170bhp-/121505869871?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c4a50702f

is this someones glanza from hear ????? and dont mean to b rude but when you put the boost down wouldnt that put the bhp down aswell making it put out less bhp than standard ? just confused could someone clarify for me thanks

An absolute shed. Callum I suspect you bought your from the waste of space who is vri he buys cheap fucked starlets and tarts them up and sells them on for top dollar claiming its his or his brothers pride and joy.

Few brothers that don't have a clue what they are talking about sell starlets and most of them blow up on the journey home

​Does someone want to let me in on this...I bought my car from some VERY SUSPECT sellers from that very same area. Condition was about the same...

An absolute shed. Callum I suspect you bought your from the waste of space who is vri he buys cheap fucked starlets and tarts them up and sells them on for top dollar claiming its his or his brothers pride and joy.

hahahaha I went to look at a few of his cars one day he give me that one my brother has spent 8 k on this car had a look at the receipts some wer dating back 4-5 years asked for a look at the v5 n he said ah man I'm still waiting on it to be sent out lol

He's a bellend I had a thread up ripping the piss out him like a month later he text me to buy a car off me had it up for like. 2.5k and he said he was a well respected member or a club called ukso and he had valued my car at like. £800 and was prepared to pay this in full and collecting it that night. Told him who I was on here and never here back from him.

Dan it always concerns me how quickly u get that picture I sware you must have it as your background picture on your phone ha!

But aye that's the absolute waste of space there

Haha someone in our whatsapp sent it to me as a laugh haha. Its in my photbucket now lol